- About dreamcatcher
- Sports/TCG/etc. salesman; Kodiak: owner, manager, treasurer, and whatever else of Kodiak Gaming. I also dabble in men's apparel design and web design.
Right now, above all else, I'm very interested in pursuing becoming a designer and artist for a successful team of Pokemon RPG makers, or a ROM game that is looking for an experienced concept artist with a limitless imagination and a passion for pushing the limits of the mind to uncomfortable cliffs and spiraling abysses that have yet to be traversed. My expertise lie in drawing, painting, Photoshop, Illustrator, graphic design, and spriting.
- Merchandising, sketching, drawing and painting,
writing, dabbling in poetry, watching movies and criticizing them without mercy,
card games, video games, mind games, etc.,
hating children and the elderly, watching movies feat. Johnny Depp, a.k.a., my doppelganger,
being mean to everybody, biking, exercising, working out, jogging, running, just kidding I hate running/jogging/exercising, but I do work out once in a while, like once a month if I'm in a really good mood,
wasting money on cards then selling them for self-depreciating amounts of money,
other stuff, etc., etc., etc.
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Male ♂
- Proff. Concept Artist
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Dark/Ghost-types and/or cute Pokemon.
- Club Memberships
- The Self-Righteous Committee
- X&Y In-Game Name
- Ryan Reynolds, Adam Levine, Hugh Jackman, the fraternity across the street, etc.
- Not Hating Everybody in Sight (failing, but working on it)
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- Oh my lump.Friend Safari: Ice; PM me if you add me and I'll add you back! FC: 0877-1558-9942
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:18 AM.