- About Jiggly Jello
- I am far from what you would consider a "normal individual" and I like it that way! I am not known for having many opinions but when I do, you know it's something I'm rather passionate about. I'm fun loving and easy going. I have a very strange sense of humor and an even stranger way of thinking. Don't try to understand how my brain works, your head will explode if you do (and besides, you'll never succeed)!
Some random things you should know about me:
01. I have a thirst for an aggrandizing vernacular and enjoy utilizing it when I commence a dialogue.
02. My obsession with the character Mandorallen from The Belgariad tends to cause me to speak using my limited Archaic vocabulary.
03. I don't like to BS people, ask me a question and I'll answer it to the best of my abilities.
04. I just started playing Pokemon for the first time ever less than a week ago and I have only played Pokemon Black so far.
05. I am incredibly shy (This applies to non web related relations only.)
06. I am tall :p
07. Don't attempt to discuss religion or politics with me. I will have very little, if anything, to say.
08. I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and although I may not see eye to eye with someone, that does not mean I will try to force them to accept my way of thinking. I may give you static about what you believe (the non serious issues) but I will never mean any ill will by it (this means you Beliebers and Twihards!). That reminds me...
09. I am an adamant hater of Justin Bieber and ALL things Twilight.
10. I thought about adding a 10th item but decided against it.
Three things that really irk me the most:
01. The mispronunciation of foreign words used in American culture
02. Poor grammar (there is a difference between 'your' & 'you're'),
03. People with superiority complexes,
If you want to know more about me, you'll have to ask.
Oh, and I live with a group of flying purple monkeys. Their leader's name is Sigmund.
Feel free to check out my strange attempt at delving into the world of blogging at http://wolffanatic.wordpress.com/
Music: Evanesence (I am in love with Amy Lee!!), Everclear, Nickelback, Matchbox 20, Linkin Park, P!nk, Taylor Swift (yea, I said it, I won't deny), Jewel (pre country Jewel only). I'm open to new music so long as it's not bands like Lamb Of God. And no modern country! I am very selective about this and only rarely do I find any other country artists I like. I only listen to 90's era country music.
Movies: A Knight's Tale [ultimate favorite], Little Miss Sunshine, Buried, The Avengers, The Dark Knight. I'm open to watch anything but Westerns, most 80s films, horror and NOTHING by Will Ferrell. I can't believe they can pass that garbage he does off as comedy)
Books: The Belgariad & The Mallorean by David Eddings (I read this 12 book series at least twice a year, another ultimate favorite), The Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris, pretty much anything by authors John Grisham and Stephen King, Bleach manga, comic series Avengers vs X-Men, The Walking Dead and seasons 8 & 9 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
TV: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Bones, Glee, House, True Blood, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, The Glades, Dexter, Futurama, 2 Broke Girl$, The Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds (I love Penelope!)
Anime: Shin Chan, BLEACH!!!!! (not the US version w/ horrid voice acting), FLCL, Trinity Blood, Samurai Deeper Kyo.
Games: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Legend II (for the...GAMEBOY! lol) almost any other Final Fantasy (not counting X-2 *shudders*), You Don't Know Jack, Grand Theft Auto series, Oblivion, Skyrim (this is a future prediction as I have yet to play it), Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas (another prediction here), Resident Evil 5, Red Dead Redemption, Bioshock series, The Sims 3, Age Of Empires III, the Fable series, Portal, Where's My Water (addicted to this!), Angry Birds. If it's open world or RPG I'll probably like it. I abhore ALMOST ALL FPS, especially the Call Of Duty and Halo series. The only exceptions are listed above.
- The Null Void
- Male ♂
- Computer Troubleshooter
- Also Known As
- future ex husband of Amy Lee & Alyson Hannigan
- Favorite Pokémon
- Jigglypuff. This does not mean I like to play using Jigglypuff. I have yet to do so. It is my favorite purely because of its personality in the earlier cartoon series.
- Yes, it's very hard for you to believe isn't it, that there are still some people left who
can bring a son into this world without recourse to cannabis and government handouts?
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:16 PM.