The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Members List
Reload this Page Xenodrive's Profile
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Xenodrive Xenodrive is offline

Forgotten But Not Alone

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Musique
    October 24th, 2012 12:38 PM
    Musique
    Happy birthday Xenodrive.
  2. sab
    October 24th, 2012 9:20 AM
    sab
    Happy Birthday!

About Me

  • About Xenodrive
    Biography
    Hi my name is Cameron but I prefer being called Xeno :D,Im from Portsmouth Virginia but currently live in Norfolk, ive been playing pokemon since I was 4, Gaming is literally a good 74% of my life the other 26% is my devoted to listening, mixing, and matching music if you have any questions for/about me feel free to ask ill answer as best as possible and ill hope to help anyone in any way possible, BTW's if you have a PS3 feel free to add my psn: KiLLa_CaM20K later hope to see you all around the forms :D
    Interests
    umm Gaming Music Anime ATTEMPTING to draw, umm Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon lol :3, Pierce The Veil, Vampire Knight, Bleach, Naruto, FMA(Full Metal Alchemist), Yu-Gi-Oh(original series)
    Location
    Wonderland
    Gender
    Male ♂
    Occupation
    Eating, Sleeping, And Gaming, its a strict 24/7 job u_u
    Nature
    Adamant
    Also Known As
    Xeno
    Favorite Pokémon
    Frosslass, Arcanine, Shiftry, and Eevee(all its forms)
  • Signature
    «™©BEHOLD©™»
    \~THE EPICNESS THAT IS MY SIGNATURE~/
    /[_________________________________________]\

Statistics

Total Posts
Activity by Forum
Visitor Messages
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: September 26th, 2012 2:32 PM
  • Join Date: August 23rd, 2012
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2
  • Flight.
    • Flight. is offline
    • Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flight.
  • Koiko
    • Koiko
    • A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    • Koiko is offline

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.