Gloomy Beauty of Lavender Town
- About Zoe Arewell
- My real name is Mori, and I have come onto this page because a friend suggested it to me. I've known about Pokemon for a very long time but I never really quite understood the appeal of it. Recently however, my big sister went off to New York for her career as a clothing designer and decided to leave me her electronics and games. Inside the box she gave me was a Nintendo DS Lite, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Heart Gold, and Pokemon Black. I was astounded by this because I had never seen my sister play her Nintendo DS EVER. So I sent her a very nice thank you card. Any who, this isn't about what's up with me but who I am.
I'm your pretty typical nerd: Glasses, long brown hair, green eyes, small frame, etc. I've grown up in Blacksburg, VA and am currently attending college at Virginia Tech. I've loved video games ever since I was little because me and my sister would play them all the time. So far my favorite genre of games are fighting games, puzzle games, and newly, Pokemon games. I've grown up here my whole life and I have a few incredibly good friends that I am thankful for. Recently I went through a crushing break-up with my ex from Arlington, VA, so I figured I'd try to move my concentration and mental health elsewhere. And thus the Pokemon games I was given have led me to a whole new world of things, as well as this website.
- Video Games, Movies, Writing and Computer Graphics. If I went into details it'd be much too long for anyone to actually want to take the time to read it. I've currently started my Pokemon games with FireRed, which I am now in the process of playing. I had no idea that Pokemon games where so addictive!
- Blacksburg, VA
- Female ♀
- Apprentice Graphic Designees
- Also Known As
- I'm also known as Riri, my friend Tracey gave it to me lol.
- Favorite Pokémon
- Venusaur without a doubt!
New to Pokemon...Loving the Endless Possibilities
All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:27 PM.