- About Puppeteer Mask
- Congratulations! By stumbling upon this page you have found the least interesting profile on the forum! I started getting into pokemon shortly after it came out in Canada when it was the "in thing", and was totally apathetic to the fact that it lost popularity amongst my peers shortly afterwards. Alas, some of us cannot be the popular kid if we tried. I cycled through a lot of different interests, I had been enrolled into Karate by my parents with the hopes that I'd be bullied less, and while I dearly enjoyed it, that didn't really happen. I started to get a much larger and closely knit circle of friends in high school, although at that point all that bullying and harassment had made me a particularly jaded and sardonic teenager with a habit of sounding condescending whenever I tried to explain anything to anyone. (Just in case you couldn't grasp the meaning of what I said, I'll explain it in simpler terms, just for you. When I was younger, I had the bad habit of talking down to people because they were stupid.) See, I just did it again. I can't help it sometimes. Really, I try hard not to. Either way, high school was both great and kinda horrible, my jadedness eventually spread to everything and I became a bit of a useless wastrel. I've been turning that around, though. I'm currently saving up money for a Journalism course in college, and eagerly awaiting an acceptance letter. I was in my school's improv team for the last two years in high school, I enjoy food and work with it on a regular basis, I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, I've been RPing since my early teens, and my favourite food is fsteak. So yeah, I'm pretty awesome, you know. Are you?
- RPs, cooking, reading bad fanfic, Linkara, watching competitve level fighting game matches ('cause no way in hell will I be in one), making jokes about you behind your back. (Nah, I'm kidding... or am I?)
- Female ♀
- Wage slave in the boonies by day, hero by night!
- Favorite Pokémon
- Club Memberships
- Toxic: The Poison Type Pokemon Fanclub
- Rainbow Challenge - FireRed
Ghost Monotype Challenge - Emerald
Game: Emerald Badges: 5/8 Team: Two Lv. 30 Shedinja, Lv. 38 Female Sableye
Roleplaying as Samantha LaRoux and Rosencrantz in Shattering Worlds, Chapo Currian in echo; A KANTO JOURNEY and Jamie Holladen in Pokemon: The Zeta Emergence.
Chapo Currian's Team: Roland, Level 14 Male Grotle Sundowner, Level 9 Female Pidgeotto
Jamie Holladen's Team: ???, Level 5 Solosis