- About Achromatic
- Quick Self-Introduction
- I'm Ben. PC Moderator and resident David Bowie lover. I torture my friends with puns.
- Hey, you can call me Ben. I live in England and I love Pokémon! Also a huge fan of David Bowie, Animal Crossing, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and food.
I'm also the moderator of Pokémon Gaming Central and a YouTube lead. If you ever wanna talk, just send me a VM or a PM!
Moderator since: June 24th, 2015
Social Media Teamster (Youtube) since: August 21st, 2015
- Video games (Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart ect), music (David Bowie especially, but recommend me anything at all and I'll listen), food, sleep.
- Sootopolis Gym
- Male ♂
- Forum Pair
- Achromatic x Zeffy
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- Battle Server Name
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- ღ Fairy Wind ღ
- [span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]ATTACK[/span]on[span="color: #CE1B1B; font-size: 11px; font-family: 'poppins';"]TITAN[/span]
- [FONT="Amatic SC"][COLOR=White]White[/COLOR][/FONT]
- I'M ALL FIRED UP
- [span=font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family:Alegreya Sans SC;color:#03 0303;line-height:90%;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);][i][b]→ ring a [color=#826c77][FONT=Satisfy]bell[/FONT][/i][/b][/color][/span]
- the pretender
- I would switch to chomper here
- i'll take two
- You're gonna have a bad time.
- Bay Alexison
- Wait for it
- Cheer up, baby.
- Charlie Brown
- [i]twisted logic[/i]
One of the greatest songs of all time, really.
It's so upbeat... so happy. Kind of sad since a few years later the band would split up for good. It's a classic ABBA song with all the key ingredients for an amazing tune.
BUT STILL. Thank you for the music ABBA, you're the best.
Man, this is a special song and one that everyone should listen to.
To be honest, this album never really stuck with me. It definitely didn't have as big of an impact as Dark Side of the Moon and I don't really dig most of the songs but this one is just stunning. The lyrics, the simple guitar strumming... it all comes together so nicely. Something nice to listen to on a rainy day, I suppose.
Today we're back with an absolutely classic disco song, Disco Inferno. I'm fairly sure everyone has heard this one at least once.
Recently heard it again on the soundtrack for Saturday Night Fever. I won't be able to get it out of my head now. :'(
Burn that mother down.
Sometimes you've just gotta have some Bowie.
And WHAT A JAM. If you don't feel like dancing listening to Modern Love... what is wrong with you? Why isn't your body gyrating furiously?! The sax... it's enough to make me cry.
But yeah I really like this song. The intro is especially cool too.
Imagine. You're transported back to 1975. You're stuck there. What do you do? How do you get home?
You don't worry about that. You head to one of the discos. This is playing.
This is one of the ultimate disco jams, it's great. Was super sad to learn that McCoy died back in 1979. :[