I noticed you sent your starter. I'll keep it for you so you can get it back when you're done the challenge, and you can train it for post-game content. Or heck, maybe I'll EV train it a little; I'll load it in my AR to see what its current EVs are so I can Berry-feed accordingly.
All right, trivia! Here's a little trivia without giving away:
- You didn't get the starter.
- You did get representation from either Ash or Team Rocket. I won't say which.
- You did not get the Normal type. (That was also a nice IV one, 30/30/15/31/31/28.)
- In my groups, while I scrambled the order each time, you picked the second of the three Eggs four consecutive times.
- For the guaranteed species, you ended up with the worst IVs (14/04/31/02/11/07). I had a 31/22/23/31/24/12 and a 18/31/20/20/31/13 with it.
- You have no Fire or Grass types.
- You DO have a Water type (I'll tell you now it's the guaranteed species and monotyped, no secondary type, the second Water type was the starter).
- You got both Electric types.
- You also got both Steel types.
That's enough, you'll see who they are soon. Get back to me with a PM (not a VM) and I'll send you the full details. :D
Yup, garlic bread just went in. That takes mere minutes and then I think we'll be ready. Blame the site not working for the delay. I'll be back in half an hour or an hour. I already closed my DS at the street before completing the connection to the room, so when I get back I can be in immediately.
Also, do I get to pick the three of the single-species Eggs (among the four) and do the luck of the draw thing? Or do you want to eliminate one? I'll probably remove one of the Quiet ones if I eliminate one.
I will stand by. And if it fails, just keep doing stuff and testing when trading opens up. If you're at the point to take on the Gym and still can't trade, we'll trade after the Gym is complete; that gives you money for more Pokéballs if needed.
Of course, if it doesn't work, then I can either wait for you to clear the first Gym (have six Junkémon caught by then, including one or two Gym ones; you can easily catch them in that area!) or I can trade them to W2, but then that delays the hatching fun. :D
Also, remember you must keep a Pokémon with you until at least one Egg hatches. After that, you can drop it off in the PC and grab the last Egg. If you really want to rise to the challenge, don't swap Pokémon again from then on; let the Lv.1 babies do the fighting on Route 19. :D
Are you not able to trade in B2/W2 right away? There is a Pokémon Center in the starting town, why don't you try starting the game and see if you can do it? That way you can spend the time training the babies to take on the first Gym. :D
So there we are; I now have 19 Eggs. Let me know which of those four IV groups and natures to eliminate, and the other three will be your guaranteed species. In other words, I think I am ready. Have six Junkémon ready to trade. I need your FC, and use my Black.