I have your FC registered and tried to send you an invite to trade a couple of nights ago (I didn't have internet yesterday), but you didn't respond. I also still don't know whether you want the Charmander or Litwick. I'll be available throughout today to trade, so let me know.
I can't remember if I told you, but I did finish breeding your Charmander. I'll send over either one whenever you want, or you can wait to get both until you've bred Houndour. My in-game name is Jess, but I don't know who you are. Let me know which you want and I'll head online. (:
I finished the IV breed I had been working on. Your Litwick is ready, and I'll start on your Charmander either tonight or tomorrow. My only female is a 4 IV, so it might take some time. Feel free to come pick up Litwick whenever you have time, or you can wait until I have your Charmander. (I'll contact you once I've bred him/her.)