Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Element of Harmony
- About Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
- Hey Guys am Mark, I live in the UK and my favorite Pokemon type is Fairy but I also like Psychic, Ghost and Fighting types.
My Favorite region is Hoenn followed by Kalos.
My Friend Safari is Grass with Ivysaw, Quilladin and Sunkern feel free to message me if you want my FC.
If you ever want to chat just send me a visitor message!!!
- -Pokemon (kind of obvious)
-Vehicles(Tractors, Trains, Tanks, Trucks, Cars etc)
-Plastic model kits
- Other Video games I play
.other stuff lol
-Anime I watch (or am watching)
.Girls und Panzer
.Sword Art online
.any many more
- Fortree City, Hoenn
- Male ♂
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Friend Safari Fields
You know what this is.
- [i][font=handlee]-- the universe won't wait for you[/font][/i]
- One less, one less problem~
- Hyped about Magearna (but still Gardevoir's fan)
- [b]War is on the Western Front![/b]
- [b][span="font-family: Satisfy; font-size:14px;"]I don't think I ever really apologized. [/span][/b]
- Not positive, not negative
- Legit Boss
- Jinx? Stands for Jinx! Durr.
- Cuteness from the underworld!
- Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
- Nakala Pri
- Warrant Officer
- Valerie the Gym Leader
- Fairy type Pokemon rule
- Can't Forget The Flying Eggplant
Glorious Fellow blues, we are in an Epic Struggle for victory against the cowardly and evil Reds. Only your sacrifice and determination can stop them and save freedom and liberty.
Ask yourself, Do you want this to happen to you?
And Most off all remember.
Hey y'all. Seems like something on the forum has changed because now (at long last) I can finally start doing blogs (without 2000 plus posts or premium membership).
So without further ado, my first Blog entry, well not that its going to be anything exciting cos ya know, I haven't thought of something exciting to write yet =p. Buuuuut anyway I'll try to use this blog to outline what am hoping to achieve from doing this Blog.
One of the things I plan to do is a list of top 5's...