- About Arylett Charnoa
- Art, graphic design, roleplaying, writing, music admiration, making concepts and stories, working on my Aelita project, Xenosaga, Xenogears, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Chrono series, Tales series, anime, Pokemon (duh), Digimon, JRPGs in general, science fiction, fantasy, the color red, sleek and modern designs.
- MIANG Labs
- Female ♀
- Peaceful existence.
- Forum Pair
- Lunaris Adamantine
- Also Known As
- Favorite Pokémon
- X&Y/OR&AS In-Game Name
- Blade of Justice
- Jumping portals since 1997.
- Mega Houndoom, baby!
- The Green Leaf triumphs over all
- [b][span="font-family: Satisfy; font-size:14px;"]I don't think I ever really apologized. [/span][/b]
- Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
- Jade Shadow
- What happens in the dark, comes out in the light.
- Don't forget to be awesome.
- Judge Mandolore Shepard
- Spectre Agent
- Lunaris Adamantine
- Distinguished Bystander
- [title=Master of Sandshrew and producer of ice cream][img]http://i.imgur.com/FxG78lL.png[/img][/title]
- Pokemon Game Fan
- The Batman
- Delphox used Mystical Fire!
- Just give me a mega evolution already!
Don't get me wrong with what I'm about to say. Humanity is absolutely amazing and does a lot of good. If it weren't for the intelligent and considerate individuals of the past and of the now, I would not be able to give myself and my cats long and healthier lives. The things that humanity creates are beyond what can be imagined for other animals. The capability for good in certain individuals is so beautiful and inspiring.
But with that good comes a hell of a lot of bad. Something that...
Hello there, fellow humans of this internet location. I am Shion Uzuki Arylett, writing a thing here in attempts to make a connection with you. Although this is more just musing to myself that I didn't feel like posting on my intensely diary-like Tumblr. It will be short (for my standards, not yours, most likely), due to the fact that I am currently ill and my mind is not to its standard level of intelligence.
Allow me to tell you right here: most of my blogs will be about me. "Well,...
I am a wanderer. One who occasionally makes an appearance, but doesn't really stick around. My interest isn't kept for very long these days on forums, and that isn't helped by the awkwardness of being a new person in an established community. I'm sure many will be surprised to even see me making a blog, probably being first cued into my existence at this very moment.
But it is a rather lonely feeling, one not dissimilar to what I've had for the majority of my life. You watch as others...