With all regards,
- About ChrisTom
- I found out about Pokemon from a coloring book that was accidently left in a gymnasium when I was 4. The first Pokemon I saw was Metapod and ever since, I've loved Pokemon. I have Aspergers (a form of Autism) and many people believe that Satoshi Tajiri has it as well. I reached my peak for loving Pokemon when I was 6, the same year my Mom got me a Gameboy advance, and some of the greatest Pokemon classics like Red, Yellow, and Gold. I couldn't even read all of the text on the screen at the time, but I still craved Pokemon like crazy. Overtime, I learned the 251 (at the time!) Pokemon. In 3rd grade though, I got into some troubles with school and aspergers (nuff' said) and my Mom gave away almost all of my Pokemon stuff. I got over it, and today I still enjoy playing the games. I've played Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Heart Gold. I love Totodiles, and my favorite non-legendary is Charmander.
- Play Guitar, make solo movies, play the games, and noobily make games.
- Precisely 15 miles north of the peak of Mt. Silver
- Male ♂
- Favorite Pokémon
- Sorry, None.
- Um,... I don't really like bishies, so none.
- *Singing* "Well, I haven't claimed any songs! Ooooh weehee yeah..."
All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:16 AM.