• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to use thenewpoketext?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Erm, is there such a thing?
This is just a spam thread.
*reports*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
There is such a thing, Homeworld'sa. Google it, my friend.

I couldn't tell you Philipp. Google it, my friend.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
I know there was, just did a Google Search right now, but no such thing exists here on PC IIRC.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Google "thenewpoketext how to use" (in which I found like, four tutorials) or "thenewpoketext tutorial(s)" (which I haven't tried), you're bound to find something. YouTube that, too. I'm not too keen on the linking laws here on PoCo, but if you PM me, I'll send you links to what I found.

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2010
can you give me a link google is stupid!

please help me!!!
Google is stupid!!!

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I swear...if I see one more non-community-related thread in Q&F, I'm going to snap.

Seriously, is it that hard of a concept? Are you blind? Illiterate? You can't see the bold "Please use this forum only for things relating to PokéCommunity; it is not for help with Pokémon/games." right in the friggin forum description? Or do you just not bother paying attention to it? Keep your stupid ROM Hacking threads in the ROM Hacking forum and out of Q&F.

And Spey stop mini-modding. It's getting really old.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back