• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mazilwolfs pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
okay, theres more than last time, and every time i add another further down in the thread, il add it into this firt post too, they're in chronological order, oldest first.
forpc.jpg

<.<
moreforPc.jpg

>.>
ipodz.jpg

O.o... ^this ones sorta 'coz im an idiot.
Some more:
Quilavas a re-camp.. i wanted to make the flames look more flikery.... i dont know if it worked...
the Carmader was made from the rocket charmader from the tcg, and meowth was a mixture of mewoth from the tcg, adn the dragonites frm scratech, except the pallete, wich i got from the offial spite.
pokemonsprites.jpg

99.png
Dragonair i made from scratch.(no palette, i sorta did it on an oekaki X___x, but it was a custom palette)
typph.jpg
Typhlosion and dratni i made from scratch, i got the palette from the typhlosion from the offical sprite, but i made the dratini one myself becasue the offcial one seemed a little werid to me :s
feralgatrre-colours.jpg
re-colours: Top=mudkip
Middle= Breloom
Bottom= tyranitar/larvitar
linoone.png

pixel over of a linoone from tcg.
enjoy~
rougespritecolours.png

and a sprite i made for Rouge.
cubone.jpg

a cubone pixel over of a piccy i found in the net.
rougespritecolours1.png

varations of Rouges sprite.
snorepokeslowlax.png

snorelax/slopoke fusions.
Jetsendscystdoh.gif

and its an animation.... Jet Black sending out his pidgot cystdoh...
Jets a re-colour of the back trainer sprite for fire-red... and the pidgeots a back sprite, although i got a few of the poke-balls from google, i did the flashy-red bits myself...
Aid.jpg

Aid
Aidscard.png

a trainers card i threw together for Aid, i made the trainer sprite.
trentsendsbadbar.gif

another animation, again, Trent is an adaption from the guy from red, and the apmaros is the backsprite. um, so who perfers wich animation and why? like, whats good about one, but not so good about the other? i really wanna brush up on these!
both based on my newets charrie, MAdison O'Leery:
madiesendsmunchy.gif

i didnt do the bg and a few of the pokeballs, i edited the femal trainer from fire-red. munchlax backsprite made by me. There is somthing about this one i dont like.... i thinki should have made the backgroiund move with it, but it was WAY too hard...... maybe next time.
madisonoleery-1.png

her sprite.c&c appriceated as always.

Last edited:

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Wow i liek alot of these!!!!!!!!!!! Ure Ipod themed ones are the best... the animation is sweet

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2006
ezxcellent sprites man. you are the greatest
lol

Last edited:

UmbreonMaster

Umbreon Morpher
Years
Take off the "Draw Opaque" select image then at the bottom of the drop down list there is a check beside it click on it and the mask is gone..

Anyways back on topic these are good.. I think your Dragonite is the best.

That last sprite is pretty good. umm.. The Animation is good. but the part where the Pidgeot comes out the animation cuts-off the rest and it just bugs me.. I hope that made a bit of sense..

Ayways keep it up.

~UM~

aocom

Me like pixel art
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2008
...and don't save as jpg x_X

Some outline and shading problems on the scratch sprites, overall their pretty good though. Arf!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
Aidscard.png

a trainers card i threw together for Aid, i made the trainer sprite.
trentsendsbadbar.gif

another animation, again, Trent is an adaption from the guy from red, and the apmaros is the backsprite. um, so who perfers wich animation and why? like, whats good about one, but not so good about the other? i really wanna brush up on these!

Last edited:

Resha_Murdock

Dunspazz luff joo <3
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2009
Haha love the quilava re-vamp and scratch-Typhosion. The tcg charmander is beyond awesome~ And the slowepoke fusions! The snorlax-flavour slowpoke looks like its laughing XD;

The Trent/Ampheros and Jet(YAY! *tackle-hugs 'im an is told to get lost*)/Cystdoh animations are very good! You edited the sprites very well (specially wit Trent *is impressed*)
Though, the bit between Jet lobbing the ball and Cystdoh popping out seems kinda choppy, if ya know what I mean~ So, guess that means I like Trent's animation best *nods* it's a lot smoother~ :3

By the by, the Dragonite face-thing is THE scariest thing I have ever seen, EVER XD and the Cubone sprite is love!

Lol, dude, mini-essay... XD;

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
Years
Yeah the dragonite face thing is scary... but still really good! XD I love the animation with Ampharos in it! It's really smooth and good looking. What program do you use to animate it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
i use phtoshop image ready, layered animations. n_n glad you liked it!i did make most of the fames in paint though. ony two were done in photoshop.

Last edited:

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Very nice! You can tell that you've been getting better and better as the time has gone by! I love the dragonite sprite you did, and the Quilava's fire does look more... flam-ey! *giggles* Keep it up!

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
To be honest, the scratch ones seem too rough, but they don't appear to be your strong point. Your trainers seem quite good, my main problem is with the over use of dithering and using J.PEG. The Cubone pixel over is probally the best.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
Years
Aww, everyone uses Photoshop but I can't use it because I can't pay for it. ><;;

But anyway, you're welcome! I'm just a beginning spriter but I hope I can end up doing stuff from scratch eventually, but I can't now. When I do it looks like crap. ^^;; Good job

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
both based on my newets charrie, MAdison O'Leery:
madiesendsmunchy.gif

i didnt do the bg and a few of the pokeballs, i edited the femal trainer from fire-red. munchlax backsprite made by me. There is somthing about this one i dont like.... i thinki should have made the backgroiund move with it, but it was WAY too hard...... maybe next time.
madisonoleery-1.png

her sprite.c&c appriceated as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back