• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Stolen Thunder [PG-13] (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Kai walked slowly onto the balcony.He sighed and then sat down on the only seat that was on the balcony.He eyed the horizon with great care and admired its beauty.He heard a noise so he turned round extremely quickly.Sitting there was Raichu.He smiled as he saw that Raichu had come to give him company as the other members of the team were sleeping.He put his hands into his pocket and picked out some PokeFood.He handed it to Raichu who took it happily.

'Raichhhhhhuuuuuuu' Raichu said as he started to eat his PokeFood.

Kai felt a little bit peckish so he decided to go and make himself something to eat.He wandered into the kitchen seamlessly and pulled a frying pan out of one of the cupboards.He turned on the cooker and set the frying pan onto it.He then proceeded to take out some eggs from the fridge and cook them.When he had finished cooking them, he tidied up and grabbed a plate.He slowly put the eggs on the plate, being careful as to not spill anything.He grabbed a knife and a fork and proceeded to go out onto the balcony and eat his snack-type thing.

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
It was midnight, and everything was silent but for the sound of Alex's slowly pulsing heart. He was sitting in the middle of a street, two Umbreons watched from nearby, for surely the human could not be acting as most humans did. They approached quietly, and were only metres away when a Rotom made itself visible above them and attacked. Alex stood faster than what might seem possible and threw Dusk Balls at the paralyzed Umbreons... Which were promptly deflected by a passing car and rolled to a stop by his feet. This provided the only opportunity the Umbreons needed and they bolted away, through the bushes and out of sight. Alex cursed and threw his bag down, quickly pulling a foul Poffin out and offering it to his Rotom, which reluctantly ate it.
"You did well tonight, and if it weren't for the fool in the car we'd have been able to sell those Umbreon..." Alex sighed. The Rotom made a buzzing noise in reply.
"Let's go home" Alex joked, well aware that they had no home. Not anymore...
Alex withdrew Rotom and walked down the street, watching nearby Duskull fight over territory with some amusement, and looked for a place to stay. In the early hours of the morning he saw a house that seemed empty enough, so he sneaked around to the back and sent his Rotom in to deactivate any alarms.
"That was easy enough" He noted offering another Poffin (This one Spicy) to his Rotom before entering. He stumbled up a flight of stairs into a bedroom and collapsed on the bed, thoroughly exhausted. As he drifted off to sleep he could have sworn he could smell cooking eggs...

killer-g

S to the o
Years
sergio opened the letter,it said.
Dear trainer,
you are chosen to help team stolen thunder with a mission and to
become a member of team stolen thunder.If you want to join come
to our headquarter here is the adress _____________________.
hope you join.....

"it's time to go this mision looks really important and I wan't to
participate in it let's tell mom first"
"Mom i'm not going to sinnoh instead of going to sinnoh i'm going to participate
in a special mission."
"o goodies my little boy is going to paticipate in a special mission,
I'm so excited here your bag is all packed in and ready to go
goodbye"
"ok bye,mom"

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
*sigh*

Jackson sighed as he went on observing the heavens. It has been the 26th or 27th night he began observing. "No dedication no victory!" he announced himself the day he began observing. It is 10 o' clock in the evening as he looked at the time. Reluctanly, he packed up his telescope and bundled up his coat. It has been a very cold night in the taiga north of Snowpoint City, yet he was used to it.

"Vonn, let's go... he had enough for this night." he called on his beloved friend, an Absol.

Vonn nodded in agreement, for he was too, tired.

As they started down, a Hoot-hoot came rushing toward them. Surprised, Jackson ducked, he was expecting it to hit his head. But it just landed gracefully in front of them. Then it handed Jackson a letter. He accepted the letter carefully, and opened it.

It says...

(I've added the Absol from my history, I hope it's OK as long I add it on the sign-up sheet)

Last edited:

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Dear Lucas, It seems that you have applied for Team Stolen thunder. You have been chosen to Come to the headquarters for your Audition. This is the address....................
Please come before the 19th of April.

P.S: Please bring your Pokemon with you.

From Team Stolen Thunder Boss, K.Lorando. Hope you Qualify.

" Huh. Oh its the signup form I wrote when I was in Sinnoh. Ok So The address is in.......
Oh No!! It's in the Hoenn Region! Thats a long way from the Johto Reigion. Anyway here Pommy and Punchy. Your Banana and Chocolate and i'll have a sandwitch. Well I guess I'll Ring Mum and tell her to pack my bag. Hehe. Well after we have lunch lets head for Mahnogany Town."

"Huh. I thought you were going to Kanto to challenge to league again. But at least you want to go on a Fun Adventure. Here your bag with your money, clothing, food and underwear. Have fun!"

Last edited:

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Kai heard someone on a bed in his place.He wandered slowly over to the bedroom and opened the door.He saw someone sleeping with a Rotom.

'Didn't you know that this isn't a hotel?'

Kai asked the person.He was unsure of whether the person would wake up or not but he waited for their answer.

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
Alex was woken suddenly by a quick jolt of electricity.
'Someone's in here...' was the first thought that entered his mind. He got up and saw what he assumed to be another trainer, and so he instinctively reached for his Poliwraths Pokeball.
'He doesn't look like a decent trainer, but prejudice is foolish...'.
Alex sent out his Poliwrath and ordered it to battle, with Poliwrath taking a defensive pose, while Alex stood calmly behind it.
"Nyorobon, Substitute!"

killer-g

S to the o
Years
Sergio was tired of walking to the headquarter and stopped for a break.Sergio reached for his belt and trew out three pokéballs while saying "come on out you guys and take some fresh air" and three pokemons appeared growlithe,quillava and eevee."take some pokefood made by my mom you should like it".Suddenly Sergio heard a noise coming out of the bushes and a trainer appeared.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
'Hmmm, Looks like you want to fight for the right to sleep here.' Kai noted smiling.

'You must know that I own this place and can force you out if I want.Now lets battle! GO RAICHU!' Kai screamed as Raichu came racing through and stood in a battle position.

'You go first' Kai said.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Kamas and Twiggy were training outside in a flower patch in Floroma Town. Twiggy was very excited and gave Kamas a bite on the head. "Let go, Twiggy. I think you're cool too, but that hurts." as Twiggy continued to bite Kamas pulled him off. Twiggy giggled and tried another bite attack. Then a Shinx came out of with a letter around its neck.

Kamas read the letter and found out it was from Team Stolen Thunder. He remembered hearing about a group then Twiggy reminded him. "Oh yeah I applied for a job or mission thing." then he turned his attention back to Shinx. He thought that he would catch it and use it in some contest. However, a man with a cart came over and scared the Shinx away. Kamas looked at the man with an evil glare.

The man apologized for mesing up his capture. With that the man pulled out a Pokeball and gave it to Kamas. "That little guy always causes trouble and because I can't tame him my business is dying." Kamas grabbed the pokeball and released the Pokemon. The Pokemon inside was a Croagunk with a black headband. Kamas gave the man a hug and thanked him for the Croagunk.

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
Years
"my,name is Sergio nice to meet you ehhh wait I didn't get your name,
I'm from the south of new bark town and you where do you come from"

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dutch_Courage, please do not spam.

Warning 1
A paragraph minimum guys. Re-read the rules.

Lollypop

Years
Oh hi Sergio. I'm Lucas nice to meet you. I hear that you are from south of New Bark Town of Johto. I'm from Mahogany Town. Are you heading for the land bases in Hoenn or the ones in Kanto. I'm going to the Hoenn land bases because then I could meet more exotic new pokemon.

killer-g

S to the o
Years
"Here take a look at my pokemon how do they look,nice or not, are you a pokemon trainer or are you a ranger,well I'm heading to the land bases of hoenn."Sergio overwhelmed him with questions and answers and Sergio saw how confused Lucas became and stopped.
But then Sergio began again and said "Let's have a battle three on three changing is allowed and after the fight I must go on with my adventure."Sergio was hoping to get an answer and waited

Lollypop

Years
Ok. I choose Pommy use Focus Punch. It's tail turned white and was glowing with bright
light. Wham!! It was a direct hit. Use Double Hit!! Huh?? Pommy your glowing with white light...... maybe....are you evolving? Hooray!! Hey Sergio how do you think of my new Ambipom??

killer-g

S to the o
Years
"come on out flame",flame appeared but pommy used focus punch right away and hit flame with a dirtect hit right after that pommy glow white and he evolved he became an ambipom.
"come on flame this is going to be a real challenge do your best use flame wheel",the attack was succesfull but what happened flame is also hurt was that maybe flare blitz "come on use flame wheel again",this time nothing happened to flame it was just Coincidence but wait flame is glowing again but it stopped "come back flame I think you're getting sick,but I want to go on so come on out eevee don't be afraid"

Last edited:

Dude0

Master Of Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2008
lol u guys r funny ok well what r we talking about now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back