• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: pokecommunity lite freeze issue with replying to other people's threads

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Pokecommunity lite app ALWAYS freezes when I reply to already created threads that aren't mine!!! I have an option to send feedback to Google is all... but it. ALWAYS freezes and a not responding message ALWAYS comes up!!! It does this EVERY TIME I try to reply to the B2W2 quick questions thread!!!

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
You do realise that people are busy.
You don't get an immediate answer, especially when Mods and Admins have other things to attend to.
Also, your excessive amount of capital letters and exclaimation marks make people see you as threatening, angry and downright rude.
Please calm yourself and wait for a suitable staff member to take time out of THEIR day to answer.

Edit*
(Bro, do you even lift ?)

Back