• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Dragon Cave club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Hi, i'm the leader of this club. This club is for people who go on Dragon Cave. Here, u can chat about Dragon Cave and anything related to it, such as: Having people click on ur eggs, Chating about how cool ur Dragon/egg is, and more. Here is the sign up sheet:

Name: (ur username)
Greeting: (Such as a simple hello)
Reason for signing up:
Dragon eggs/ Dragons:
Dragon names:

Here's mine:

Name: Chef30
Greeting: Hello everyone, I signed up on Dragon Cave today, and am real excited.
Reason for signing up: I like Dragon Cave.
Dragon eggs:
XPcH.gif

Dragon names: < Majestic298 < Grey Sheild < Surge57

Have a fun time and feel free to join! :D

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
K, i'll join, but i warn you, i probably won't be on much.

Name: Xilfer123 (obviously)
Greeting: Hellew
Reason for signing up: A friend (da owner) from this club reffered me here, and i go on dragon cave daily anyway.
Eggs and Hatchlings:

Exsugo (Vampire Dragon)

Caldarius (Ember Dragon)

Egg (Red Dorsal Dragon)

Egg (Shallow Water Dragon)

My pride and Joy: Lactea the Alternate Nebula Dragon (She comes from a long line of Alternate Nebula Dragons)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I know you mean well and all, but please do not revive clubs which have been over a month before any more posts have been added, as they are considered dead.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back