• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHY WAS MY POST DELETED???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305256

Got ONE reply and then I waited two days and posted back on that topic asking if further discussion could happen on the thread but now that post in GONE!!! there is ONLY ONE reply when there was TWO!!!!! which means my reply asking for discussion was DELETED!!!! WHY DID YOU DELETE MY REQUEST FOR DISCUSSION????? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS PUSHED FOR DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Justin, posting in CQ&F in anger is not going to help.

When something minor like this happens, and you would like to know why, your best option is to PM the moderator in question and politely ask why.

EternallyAnna is the person you need to ask, not the entire forum board. I would imagine that she's just following the rules on bumping.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I've seen a few of your questions now and i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say this but…

Maybe you shouldn't use the caps lock or "?!" signs anymore. The mods are trying their best to make this a great forum which they did, if I may add and I think it's very rude to talk to them like that.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Justin, posting in CQ&F in anger is not going to help.

When something minor like this happens, and you would like to know why, your best option is to PM the moderator in question and politely ask why.

EternallyAnna is the person you need to ask, not the entire forum board. I would imagine that she's just following the rules on bumping.

Exactly this.

In future please make sure you've contacted the appropriate people before you make a CQ&F thread. In fact, please use a bit more tact when making these threads; you've been coming up with a lot of them lately and they're honestly unnecessarily angry and come across as spammy and can be very easily treated as such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back