• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fic of the Month: August '11 Voting

Which of these fics do you think is the most awesome?

• Champion Game [by Misheard Whisper]

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • The Darkened Series - The Trick House [by Impo]

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World [by Cutlerine]

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Within My Own Nightmares [by Dawn_Hero]

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Welp, kids, if you remember last month's, this month's will be a lot of the same.

Champion Game by Misheard Whisper
The Darkened Series - The Trick House by Impo
The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World by Cutlerine
Within My Own Nightmares by Dawn_Hero

Above, you have this month's four nominees. You may vote for only one of them in the next few weeks. Don't worry! Voting is anonymous, so unless you come in here to tell us you're the first one to vote, we won't know whose vote is which.

At the end of the month, we'll close off the poll and take a peek at how many votes each fic got, and the one who got the most gets crowned Fic of the Month.

As usual, Dawn_Hero, Cutlerine, Misheard Whisper, and Impo, if you vote for yourselves, you would be intensely silly people.

And go! Remember, polls will be open until October 1!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Under a week left to vote for this, people, so... get to it!

[Also note voting for the Blackout Poetry Comp has started as well and ends at the same time!]

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Whelp a bit late but that concludes August's voting! The winner is Cutlerine's The Thinking Man's Guide to Destroying the World! Congratulations, and also congrats to the other nominees.

Cutherine, you can include a summary of the fic on the rec list sticky like how it went last month (PM, post it here, up to you).

September's nomination thread will be up sometime, so keep an eye out of that.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I won? Woo! This surely proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that I, Robin J. Goodfellow--

Er-hem. Excuse me. I mean, right. Sorry I'm late (I have been... inaccessible), but here's the fic summary, as requested above:

Kester Ruby has one of the worst days of his life, with the result that he is stuck - along with a Rotom who doesn't believe in the fourth wall and the insufferably arrogant Sapphire Birch - in the centre of a bizarre tangle of gang warfare, evil corporations and one man's grand scheme to destroy the planet.

Back