• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assorted Speed Tiers (now with NU!)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I needed to update the original, because the thread's images no longer work. I thought I'd might as well make some Speed tiers for other battle tiers while I'm at it. You will find that the format has been changed to be much simpler and smaller. While this isn't as appealing as the previous version, it is easier for me to edit. Also, the colors are open to change.

Anyway, what are Speed tiers you ask? They're essentially a record of all the common Speed stats in a tier. How are these useful? You can use Speed tiers for when you're unsure about your Pokémon's custom EV spread and nature. For example, say you don't know whether to use Adamant or Jolly natured Mamoswine. The Speed tiers can help you figure if the increase in Speed is needed.

Key:

Spoiler:

BW OU

Spoiler:
BW OU (with lesser common Pokémon)
coming soon

BW NU

Spoiler:

I might make Speed tiers for tiers unlisted if I have more time. Please post in this thread if you find an error with any of the Speed tiers.

Last edited:

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
Fantastic as usual, outclasses smogon's completely. A nice niche to have for the battle community here and resource, thank you for your hard work.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Thank you for the praise! By the way, the NU Speed tiers are now complete. Hopefully these will come in handy for NU battlers.

Back