• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Fate Help Wanted

What Should The Set of Main Ledgendary Pokemon be?

• Dialga,Palkia,Girantina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Kyurem,White Kyurem, Kyurem

• Kyorgre,Groundon, Rayqaza

• Ramsiculas,Quakeular,ultamasist

• Lugia,Ho-Oh,Celebi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2013
Hello PokeFans! I am New to this Fourm and It goes Under the Deveipment Thread. (in case for Admins.)

This is gonna really Good. There is gonna be New and Old Pokemon and All From the Ruby rom! You will enjoy this!

But before i tell you anything I need to tell you the Progress I have done myself so far...
Starters: %100 Beldum/Bagon/Aron
Map %10 - Me an My Cosin are the Only ones working on Map
Thats it so far Its English and If you need a Translation I will not be able to do one. [Sorry]

It's story is...

One Morning, you wake up in truck being moved to the Hackzo Reigon. Then a soon as you get your Pokemon Starnge things are about to happen
Time is going Awall and Time keeps changeing as you travel through out the Hackzo Reigon! Each city could be Techy or old fashioned Cave Man Style.

To make this Game Happen I need
1. A Sprite editor and Importer
2. Text Editor
3. Pokemon Sprite Creator
4. An Advistieser
5. a Overworld Sprite editor
6. a In-Game event maker
5. Some Ideas For map (I will make this a Topic For you all to discuss there)
If We Do Finish The Game i will give you some Sort of Money/Credits to spend online.

If you Want to apply Please Do not Msg me Put it in a Comment or Post

Try and get it ina form Like this

[Job name] Please Pick Only 1

[Your Name]- This can be your username If u dont wanna share your real name.

[One of you Fav Pokes! :P]- So I can see if ill make it a Shiny OverWorld Sprite to Catch.

Just to let you know there will be ALL ledgendarys. I will try to include The New Ledgendarys From X and Y

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Well, this forum is to talk about X and Y, not about your rom hack. That's why we have a Rom-Hacking forum here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) and a bunch of specialized subforums where you can post a thread and gather a group of people to help you.

Although you'll have to tweak the thread and give more info before being allowed to post there, I'm afraid. Just look at the threads in Progressing Hacks and you'll see what I meant. Use them as a guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back