• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2: E4 with 2 types

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Hey, yeah, it's me again. This time I'm going to beat the E4 with two Magnezone and two Magneton, because I find that both have advantages. This is mostly for the purpose of the medal rally.
Here are the two Magnezone. One is my main team member, the other is in training with the aide of TMs.

Magnezone Level 100
Magnet
Magnet Pull
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Discharge
Magnet Rise

Magnezone Level 31
None
Magnet Pull
Wild Charge
Flash Cannon
Thunder
Hyper Beam

I need help with the second Magnezone, as the first one can pummel anything, as well as help with the Magneton. I also need to know if more than one Magnet is acquirable in Black 2.

Thanks!

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I don't think another Magnet is obtainable. However, there is a Zap Plate which works just like the Magnet. It's in the Abyssal Ruins, and can only be accessed with a Pokemon that knows Surf and Dive.

As for the team you could pack a Choice item, which is only obtainable after winning BP. Specs may be the most useful, as it increases your power of Flash Cannon, making it as powerful as Thunder but with perfect accuracy. Scarf is useful for outspeeding Mienshao and other fast Pokemon.

The leftovers is another useful item that can be found in the Castelia Sewers. Restoring HP I find is very useful when having long battles like E4.

The first Magnezone shouldn't run both Discharge and Thunderbolt. It you want a reliable paralysis move, Thunder Wave is the superior option.

The second Magnezone shouldn't waste $90000 on Hyper Beam, as it doesn't pack STAB and requires a turn to recharge. Also, just to let you know that no E4 member packs an Electric-type Pokemon. Instead I'd recommend either Reflect or Rain Dance. The former patches up the team's defense, enabling them to tank super-effective Fighting-type attacks, and the latter increases the accuracy of Thunder.

Hope these words of advice help. Good luck against the E4.

Back