• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéroco (A Sprite Comic) Continued

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
Years
Hey it's been two years since I stopped working in on my sprite comic Pokéroco.
I'm not sure if anyone remembers it or is even interested, but I was thinking about it again recently and decided to try another episode.

Here it is...

Pokéroco Episode 011: "Proof"

Sprite comics take a whole lot of work. For that reason I have no idea if I'll make any more episodes or not.
This one about three frames already done already when I dug it up, so it wasn't too much work :)

Oh! Almost forgot, seems like the old links still work (after 2 years?!), so if you need to catch up with episodes 001-010:

Episode 001
Episode 002
Episode 003
Episode 004
Episode 005
Episode 006
Episode 007
Episode 008
Episode 009
Episode 010

Rocket Roco 001

Last edited:
Years
1, 7 & 10 don't work for me. Any chance you could reupload them? I really don't want to read them out of order. XD

The sprites are very well done, and from what I remember when I read it the first time back in 07, the plot is interesting too. I'll be sure to comment more once I read it again. XD

AJUST

Years
1, 7 & 10 don't work for me. Any chance you could reupload them? I really don't want to read them out of order. XD

The sprites are very well done, and from what I remember when I read it the first time back in 07, the plot is interesting too. I'll be sure to comment more once I read it again. XD

You're right, those three links were broken, so re-uploaded :)

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
I don't understand why this doesn't have more comments.

It's really well made, the presentation is excellent, please make more.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
He's back!
Hey Ajust!
Golly, the sprites for this are amazing. You also manage to make the characters more... human with the facial expressions in the boxes.
The plot works, but it's a little confusing as to what's going on sometimes. You can guess most times.
Continue on please!

AJUST

Years
Ugh... I've just had my life change in many shitty ways so that's why I've been so quiet. Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it - glad the comic still makes a good impression :)

Back