• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel's Sprite Adoption & Request Thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Ok I've been thinking about this for awhile and I've decided I want to do this.No there can't be too many requests at once and everyone is gonna have to be patient with me.When you request you can request up to 3 sprites at at a time and 5 people can request at a time.I'll try to do the sprites as soon and fast as I can for everyone and I'll do my best on each one.I can't do anything like animations,create new pokemon,or do overworld sprites.I can do fusions,recolors,and also I can try to work with trainer sprites.I highly doubt I'll get that many requests but I'm still gonna do this.Also up to three people may adopt the same pokemon.Ok.Request away!

I now have one style of pokemon available.

Evil Pokemon -
EvilFlareon.png

Adoptable Sprites:

amine.bmp
- Adopted by Lugia65

CharizardDragoniteRecolor.png
- Adopted by Lugia65

DragoniteCharizardRecolor.png
- Adopted by Lugia65

FlareonRecolor.png
- Adopted by Alana and White Christmas Kitsune

PichuCrobatFusion.png
- Adopted by Lonepichu and komo1234

Jirachirecolor.png

Jirachirecolor2.png
- Adopted by scorlari

mine2.bmp
- Adopted by White Christmas Kitsune

JolteonZapdosFusion.png

ScytherNidorinorecolor.png
- Adopted by Lizzie

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Lugia65: Yes you may adopt the first three sprites.

super latios: Ok here's you fusion.I did the best I could which sadly isn't much.I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted.

LaprasPorygon2Fusion.png

EVA02

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2005
can u do the first 3 evos of eevee fused with eevee so its like vaporeon and eevee and so on

White Christmas Kitsune

The girl who wears boxers
Years
NUU..Alana got the one I wanted ;.; Can I adopt that one too? XD I want that one and the other flareon and the jolteon please ^^;;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Ok let's see it appears a few of you want the same pokemon so I'll tell you what.Up to three people can adopt the same pokemon ok?So you all may have the ones you asked for.

And EVA02 I'll get to work on those fusions right away.I actually already have one done that I'll post now.

EeveeVaporeonFusion.png

EDIT:Here are the other two.I think they look a tad odd but I can't seem to make them look any better.

EeveeJolteonFusion.png
EeveeFlareonFusion.png

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2005
can u do espeon and umbreon fused with eevee like them

Mandi

~♥~Angel At Heart~♥~
Years
Could I have a black angel latias and a white angel latios, pwease and thank yoo wif a cherry on top? :)

And also.. HEY ANGEL! xD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Ok,EVAO2,here are those two fusion.I don't think they came out very well,but you can be the judge. :\

EeveeUmbreonFusion.png
EeveeEspeonFusion.png

Mandi,I don't really know how to do angel pokemon.Sorry.

Mandi

~♥~Angel At Heart~♥~
Years
That's okay AT, let me think.. umm.. how about a fusion of Gardevoir and Vaporeon, so it's sort of like a mermaid-type thing.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Hmm.....that'll be hard but I'll try it.Oh and here are more adoptable pokemon for ya'll.

SharpedoNumelRecolor.png
- Adopted by PoPpLe

JolteonZapdosFusionRecolor.png

VulpixRaikouRecolor.png

VulpixSuicuneRecolor.png

MewVulpixFusion.png

JolteonZapdosFusionRecolor2.png
- Adopted by Mandi and White Christmas Kitsune