• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Whats your favorite region?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
?Whats your favorite region?

1. Kanto
2. Johto
3. Hoenn
4. Sinnoh

and why is this your favourite region?

eg. the pokemon, the cites, the gym leaders.. ex....

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Jhoto it just brought something good to the marvelous wonder known as "Pokemon" after Kanto finished

Years
My favourite has to be Hoenn, I just like the way the region is mapped out and it's one I've played in for the longest.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
jhoto was awesome. one of the only regions that lives up to the oringinal. Only I hated how in G/S/C and R/S/E before the elite 4 u could only train w/ guys lvl 27 or lvl40 zubats and gravlers.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2007
Kanto: The Original
Johto: The hardest Trainers
Hoenn: The most Dramatic
Sinnoh: The End......or is it? >:)

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
Years
1. Johto. Definitely.
2. Kanto. I liked the old maps a lot.
3. Sinnoh. It's big and has lots of activities.
4. Hoenn. Something about RSE just never grabbed me.

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
Years
Kanto has lots of good pokemons and it's classic, but Hoenn is better. I played in hoenn for 2 years... Sinnoh is good, becasue it's 3D and it has a lot of my fav pokemons in it like Steelix. Johto is ok, but not so good. But at least you can get mewtwo.

1.Sinnoh
2.Hoenn
3.Kanto
4.Johto

Anti

return of the king
Years
You'll notice a patern with my list...

1. Kanto, the original, and best. The pokemon were actually cool back then.
2. Johto, which introduced the coolest map and pokemon, like steelix and kingdra. It was rather fun, and never lost its charm.
3. Hoenn, I love this place too, but not as original. I don't like many of the pokemon, but they're okay. My first pokemon game, so I naturally like it.
4. Sinnoh, I sure hated that place. The pokemon were ugly and unoriginal with only a few exceptions. I have never liked it.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
Years
Kanto is my favorite. Just imagine, one day this would world of Pokemon hat we love and adore blossums from just that one area.
Hoenn I found the most fun new activities
Johto I never liked the newer Pokemon
Sinnoh BLEAUGH!

Back