• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Voices/Sounds replacement for RMXP games

Years
Hello,

so I would first like to say that am not here very often and I don't know how it goes here... so if I doing something wrong, I apologize. I hope I can put here modification of sounds for RMXP Pokemon games.

And now to the point ...
It's a modification (complete replacement) of sounds and maybe even music in the Pokémon games made in RMXP.
Those nasty screeching, creaking and whistling sounds from the Game Boy are replaced with Pokemon voices from the anime.
Simply put, Pikachu will not do a strange sound known from GB and GBA, but it normally says "Pikachu".
Later will gradually be replaced also other sound effects (eg, Pokeball, etc.)

Originally I did this for myself. But I thought maybe someone would like to use these sounds in his game or the game he playing.

This is just the very first version. Lots of sounds (voices) are still missing or are in a lower quality. I will continue to improve this "my project". If someone want help me with some pokemon voices, I will be very very happy.
And if anyone know how to simply replace the sounds in the GBA hack games, I'll be glad to let me know how.

DOWNLOAD:
Well, this is really great! When I put a link here, this appeared to me: "You are only Allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made ​​15 postsor more." I don't have time for this!!!
But it works without that http...
mediafire.com/?hikd39x0xrb9qk1

Progress:
Kanto Pokémon Voices: 90%
Johto Pokémon Voices: approximately 40% (still adding new)
Hoenn Pokémon Voices: approximately 30% (still adding new)
Sinnoh Pokémon Voices: approximately 25% (still adding new)
Unova Pokémon Voices: 55%
Other sound effects: 1% (just pokeball sound effect)
Music (not sure yet): 0%

You can comment on this.
You can help with this.
If you know how to remove background music from some voices, it would be good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2022
I've been looking for something like this. I'll try to help out.

The Sounds Resource has all the Pokemon voices from Pokepark 2 which are the same as the anime ones. That's almost 200, mostly Unova.

sounds-resource.com/other_systems/pokepark2/index.html

This collection of sounds is from Pokemon Puzzle league. About 50 Kanto cries there.

hark.com/collections/nbxflzkjbm-pokemon-puzzle-league/all_clips

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Removing background noises, such as talking, PokéBall sounds, music, stuff like that, is almost impossible, if it were easily done, anybody can rip off music instrumentals that are in the charts (which is copyright)... Unless you re-record all these yourself, or find better quality ones, the best you will be able to do is remove the "hiss" sound and distortion, or using mastering on proper wav editor programs and give the illusion of no background noise by finding the hz, of that sod and removing it, then mastering it, it is a very long winded process and it's not recommended you even attempt this without a team of about 30 people, I'm a singer, so believe me, I know the troubles with this area... If anybody has a solution otherwise, even I would be greatful to hear this, but there isn't going to be one...

Only other way is if, there are packs around the internet, which there usually are, somewhere, with them already completed (that's a long winded process in itself).

Nevertheless, it's a very good idea trying to find all Pokémon and putting together a "voices" pack, some people may use these, personally, I would find someone whose good at manipulating there voice and re-recording them, in some cases, manipulation is not needed, i.e. can use sound effects, like pitch editor, (higher for Chansey, lower for Charizard), I wish you luck for this, you're doing a good job at the moment, but, some could use speeding up or slowing down, to make them sounding better for the game.

I don't want to sound like I'm being an ass or nothing, but this just seems like a lost cause to me, especially if you have no experience in music editing, which I have been to college to study and do this at home in some spare time, and even I wouldn't attempt this, just a matter of time before someone did I guess.

Last edited:
Years
Update!
I have some new voices (approximately 261 quality pokemon voices without sounds or music in the background).
I'm still working on this project... even if it looks like not.
Besides the audio package for RMXP Pokémon games, these voices will be in my new (first) game called "Pokémon X" (has nothing to do with new games X and Y... Here X is designation of Pokémon mutant created in a Team Rocket's lab).

nuzamaki90

Knight of The Volt
Years
These sounds are from the PokePark games, which is awesome :D

iirc, you could also use the voices from Pokemon Snap to get those Pokemon's voices who you're missing.

Years
Yes, PokePark is a gold mine of Pokémon voices. :)

I take Pokémon voices from those games, from various fan imitation that I can find, and anime episodes (from parts where they are without music and sound effects).

Back