• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon EV-Helper: EV-Training made easy

Will you use the program?

• Yes, everytime.

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Yes, everytime I'm training in front of my computer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I can't as I am not training in front of my computer.

• No, I'm doing it differently.

• No, I don't do EV-Training.

• Total voters

TeeheeLP

Programmer
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
The program:

EVPREV.png

Introduction:

I think everybody here knows that EV-Training is more than beating some Pokémon to gain your EV. You have to know which Pokémon grants you which EV and at which amount, where you can find them and if there are other Pokémon that grant the same EV type. After you got that, you also have to caculate the amount of EV your Pokémon currently has and how many it will have after defeating a specific Pokémon while holding a power item or macho brace... Well, you get what I mean. So, as I'm also wanting to train some Pokémon for competitive play I figured out I could just create a program that reduces EV-Training to simply beating Pokémon. It's been in development for some time now and already contains every Pokémon there is to date, thought it hasn't got every feature yet. You want to know more about the program? Then continue reading!

News:

August 29th, 2012
Finally created the thread

How to use:

So, how does the program work? All you have to do is replicate what you do in the game. You gave your Pokémon a macho brace? Select the macho brace. It's got Pokérus? Select Pokérus. You know you will defeat only Magikarp? Write Magikarp in one of the four boxes. And so on... After you've set up everything, simply click the '+' button that is in the same line as the selected Pokémon whenever you beat it. Now you will see how many EV your Pokémon has got for which stat in the stats box. The program will automatically save everything in the selected memory slot either when you select another one, click 'Save' or close the program.

Features:

• Multiple safefiles
  • Every Pokémon there is to date can be selected
  • The program calculates EV gained by itself
  • Everything necessary is viewable in one window
  • The program supports multiple languages, currently included are:
    • German
    • English
Not yet included, but planned features:
  • You can see where the selected Pokémon appears
  • You can view which Pokémon appear in a specific location
  • You can see whether a location contains more than one type of EV or not
  • You can see if the selected Pokémon appear in one location

Downloads:

Language files:

The program:

Feel free to discuss the program or EV-Training here and please post any bugs you can find so I can fix them! Also feel free to send me a private message if you want to create a language file for a language that isn't yet supported.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Hey great job! I will definitely be using this for my further EV training as i usually EV train while near my computer but i always lose count. Thanks!

TeeheeLP

Programmer
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
The thread is less than a month old, so I should feel free to bump it, right?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
This is amazing!! Thank you so much for making it, much appreciated. :)

I will start using it and post here if I encounter any issues!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Hell ya dude, I'm downloading this now this is some legit stuff right here, Thank You so much for creating this program. I got really tired of trying to keep track of my EVs on paper I will definitely use this.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I just can't believe there wasn't an easy to use program like this already created.

Even if there is, I'm sticking to this one.

Back