• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Made With: Game Maker
Language: English​

Intro
Yeah, another game I'm working on, with the help of my friend, our goal is to make this a very successful game. So, my friend and team introduce to you, Super Smash Bros. Armageddon!​

Story
Come on, there isn't much of a story that goes with Smash Bros. Games. But because of the rule, I'll explain the Adventure Mode, similar to the Subspace Emissary.​

The Adventure Mode, "The Remains of Subspace", is the continuation of Brawl's Subspace Emissary. Of course, expect to see a new leader of Subspace. After Tabuu's reign, a mystery character took his place as leader of Subspace and its army. So again, the whole array of characters, and some new faces, must stop the reign of this mysterious new leader.​

Features
Confirmed! 57 Characters!
Numerous Stages!
New Adventure Mode!
Tons of new items!
Secret hidden costumes!
Music Remixes!
More to come!​

The "Floating" Factor

As people probably already know about Darkrai, with some characters, you can float around the stage without falling. However, this is limited. When floating in mid-air, you take damage after a while, and it will accumulate fast if you keep floating. However, this doesn't mean as if you're floating right above the ground.​

Team

Master Gamer 491-Just about everything except Scripting ( But I don't do everything that well )
My friend and his sister who don't have accounts-Idea Maker
Andinator-Graphics Maker, Beta Tester
minixfact-Beta Tester
braminoid-Spriter
ashandmisty4evermore-Beta tester
Crypto107-Idea Maker
Daisuke-Idea Maker
riceeman-Spriter
SethCullen-Beta Tester
Patjuh09-Beta Tester
bubblewrap-Spriter
Xaviar-Spriter​

Stages

These will be default stages, so there's no point in hiding them. Here they are! I'll release hidden stages when I feel like it. (I'll release them all gradually)​

1. Battlefield (SSBA)
2. Final Destination (SSBA)
3. Comet Observatory (Galaxy)
4. Rainbow Road (MKW)
5. King Dedede's Castle (Squeak Squad)
6. Stargazer Colliseum (PBR)
7. Storm Hill (DK Jungle Beat)​

I need ideas for more!​

Screenshots

Coming soon!​

Downloads

Coming soon!​

Spoilers

WARNING! ONLY LOOK AT THIS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE GAME'S SECRETS!

Coming soon!​

Thanks for viewing! :)​

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I like the concept of this game gamemaker is good enging for a super smash bros game cool can't wait to see some screens. :D

ryushin5

Years
cool can't wait so i am guessing you are going to add nintendo characters that weren't in the previous SSB games.

ryushin5

Years
ok well a character I would like to suggest is Darkrai I always imagined him in a SSB game he seems like a good fighter.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
Years
This sounds cool! I can't wait to see some screenshots later on!

Oh, if I may ask, will Megaman be in this game? Eheh, sorry, but I always had wanted him to be in SSB!

Anyways, I'll look foward to progress on this game!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
hey man its me. and if ur planning on making sprites for this. im ur man

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
i say we add bomberman and Mii

FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
and no offense, but darkrai would be kinda random (like mewtwo and lucario were) but what you could do is have a secondary pokemon trainer (like Nate from battle rev) that would use them like pokemon trainer. and also, for pokemon trainer, have him also switch with pikachu. and if you want an alternate sprite, my new sprite thread (winter suits) has him in a "Winter suit"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
u noe what would be funny. if in story mode, Mr. Gamen'Watch steps out of the shadows and u can see is face, and hes actuallly a mii. then when ur done with story mode, you can customize how he looks

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
ok well a character I would like to suggest is Darkrai I always imagined him in a SSB game he seems like a good fighter.
I actually think it's kind of unfair of having a legendary as a playable character. Though, mewtwo worked out pretty good, but I think it's kind of wierd of having an almighty legendary moving around in the game. I suggest making it a pokemon used from the pokeball item. A character I would like to see is having the main character from Animal Crossing as a playable character. For example, the boy and girl on the Animal Crossing: City Folk box art can be alternatives costumes. The special buttons can include the items the character used like the shovel (hit them in the ground or 1 second), fishing rod (can be the jump special where you can latch onto the stage with the hook), butterfly net, and sling shot. The final smash can be like the character throws a pitfall at the foe to activate the chain of effects that normally happens when you use the smash ball. Then the character sets the timer after the foe is in the ground due to the pitfall. The timer makes the foe slower even after hit out of the pitfall. So I guess you would say it's a combination of the timer and pitfall item in SSB. Well actually it is a combination of them both.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Hey if Mewtwo worked well, there's really nothing to complain about. That's how Melee did it, that's how Brawl was going to have it, and it's worked out pretty good so far. And anyway, it's not like I'll overpower it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back