• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What season do you like the most?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Autumn. It's not too hot (I HATE Summer), but it's not too cold either (Winter is too cold IMO). It's a nice compromise between the two extremist seasons. ^_^ Plus all the leaves turn brown and gold and fall off XD

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2004
Summer no school because school year is annoying and more job time so more money.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
For zome reazon I've become really zenzitive to cold lately o_O;; Zo the winter for me iz like...yuck ._.

I love the zummer heat! =D Not only iz it zwealtering hot (my kind of weather X3) but that'z when you can ZWIM! <3
I alzo like being able to zpend all day with my friendz ^^

Years
Either autumn or spring for me. The weather is nice and comfortable here, then. I'm not as fond of winter because of the chill at times (and I don't even get the thrill of seeing snow here)...and I hate summer because of all the heat and humidity. >_o

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
I like Autumn because I like the cold a bit more than the warm. ^^; And Autumn feels like Spring except a bit cooler. Also the colors are really nice. Winter is too cold and summer is too hot. I like stuff in between.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
Years
I like Summer, my birthday is in Summer and it's warm
bounce.gif

Back