• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rainbow Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The Rainbow Challenge
Rules:

• All your Pokemon must represent the colors of the rainbow (Indigo and Violet to make Purple); Red, Orange (Brown in dex), Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple. Click here for a list of all the Pokemon showing what color they are.
  • After your sign-up, the next poster will choose the Pokemon for you. However, the maximum amount of Pokemon to share a type is 2. So you can either have all different types or 4 different types with 2 sharing.
  • Hacking in Pokemon is only allowed if it is necessary
  • Trading is only allowed for eggs
  • HM Slaves are allowed, but it must be released before you catch your last Pokemon.
  • Challenge ends when you beat the E4 and Champion.
  • You must choose either single or master challenge; single being one game and master being every region. If you are doing master, you can get a different set of Pokemon for each game if you so desire.
  • NEW! There are no official orange Pokemon in the dex, as in it isn't a color, so we have to use brown instead.

Sign-up:
Name: Pave Low
Games(s): Fire Red, Heart Gold, Emerald, Diamond, Black
Challenge: Master

Single Champions
Spoiler:

Master Champions
Spoiler:

So, the next poster must give me a set of Rainbow Pokemon...

Updates in this thread so I know when you are finished and for proof of completion. Show all Pokemon after defeating Champion so I know that you have stuck with ROYGBP.

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Hmm...i'll try this out do i give you the Pokemon for each game?

Here ya go Pave Low for FireRed
Red-Flareon
Orange- Marowak
Yellow- Electabuzz
Green-Venusaur
Blue- Golduck
Purple-Aerodactyl

Name: TrollShammy80
Game:Leaf Green/Complex Crystal/Emerald/Prestigious Platinum/ Volt White 2
Challenge: Ultimate

Last edited:

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Years
If you're starting on FireRed, then you can have...

Spr_3f_047.png
Spr_3f_059.png
Spr_3f_125.png
Spr_3f_123.png
Spr_3f_031.png
Spr_3f_121.png

TrollShammy, for you...

Spr_5b_621.png
Spr_5b_560.png
Spr_5b_596.png
Spr_5b_549.png
Spr_5b_528.png
Spr_5b_620.png

I would ALSO like to participate in this challenge!

Name: Dr. Slavic
Game(s): Red, Crystal, Ruby, Pearl, Black
Challenge: Master

Can I get my Red team please?

Last edited:

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
Name: Rageahollic33

Games: Ruby

Challenge: Normal

Dr salvic's red team will be: (Red) Electrode , (orange) Pidgeot , (Yellow) Sandslash (green) Venusaur (Blue) Tentacruel (purple) Nidoking

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Ok I changed mine to Ultimate I will start with gen 5 though and go down :P

DrSalvic (PkmnRed)-
Blue-Blastoise
Red-Vileplume
Yellow-Jolteon
Orange- (I'm going off Brown since ther eis no Orange)-Fearow
Green-Scyther
Purple-Golbat

Rageholic53- (PkmnRuby)
Green-Tropius
Orange-Haryiama
Blue-Swampert
Red-Solrock
Purple- Weezing
Yellow-Plusle/Minen (which ever is in your game I forget lol)

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Years
Rage did give me a team, but I can use the Jolteon from yours, since I can't get Sandslash in Red, to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Years
Got approved! :3

Anyway, can someone also give me a team for Heart Gold since I am using Fire Red currently for the Monotype Challenge.

Some userbars will be in order soon, guys.

Years
Yeah, I noticed that, it should be, though. Updated the thread and that looks like a spicy team, thanks LMAO!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Yeah, I noticed that, it should be, though. Updated the thread and that looks like a spicy team, thanks LMAO!

No worries man, when I was making the team I just went with some Lightly Underused pokemon. Tried to keep the typing different aswell you only ended up with 2 bugs, but they both have Secondry types so it's all good.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
Dr. Slavic if you don't have a crystal team yet, wasn't sure.
Crystal:
Red: Ariados
Yellow: Persian
Orange: Rapidash
Green: Magnenium
Purple: Muk
Blue: Tentacreul

And
Name:Arcoz
Game: Sapphire (I can trade in all pokemon so don't worry about verson exclusives)
Challenge: Normal

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
Oh I want to ask a question, can I catch other Pokemon to use before I get the ones for my team? Because you don't get Tropius, Solrock or Walrein till quite late in the game.
I mean can I use my starter to get started?

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Oh I want to ask a question, can I catch other Pokemon to use before I get the ones for my team? Because you don't get Tropius, Solrock or Walrein till quite late in the game.
I mean can I use my starter to get started?

You can use your starter for the first gym but you can get Makuhita at the second gym, so you will need to box your starter at that point.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2014
You said hacking is ok if neccisary, I'm going to to choose Mudkip and box it and have spheal at level 5 hacked in so it's fail right? Still water and grass and it means I won't need to use anything but my team.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
You said hacking is ok if neccisary, I'm going to to choose Mudkip and box it and have spheal at level 5 hacked in so it's fail right? Still water and grass and it means I won't need to use anything but my team.

You would have to ask Pave Low about that, I think he would just say to beat the first gym and then catch a Makuhita, Eventhough I don't see anything wrong with what you want to do hacking in a level 5 Spheal should be okay,

Years
You would have to ask Pave Low about that, I think he would just say to beat the first gym and then catch a Makuhita, Eventhough I don't see anything wrong with what you want to do hacking in a level 5 Spheal should be okay,
This.

Also, and I am really sorry LMFAO, but I'm also using Gold + I've nearly finished my Bug Monotype on Fire Red and will be moving onto Gold afterwards, so I'm just gonna start on White 2, so I need another team. Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience but I promise this is the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back