• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starting pokemon advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
im makeing a game called pokemon online battles theres a thread from the other day up but I wanted to make thread to ask what pokemon i should have for the six starting pokemon im gonna have to choose from. heres my list but i need to know if this is good cus i only want to use the coolest of the low level pokemon and i want to keep in mind that everyone in the game will have atleast one of these pokemon so thay cant be too rare...
heres my list tell me what you think...

keep in mind im only useing pokemon 1-151 for my first game
1 Charmander
2 Buldasaur
3 Squrtile
4 machop
5 abra
6 geodude

if anyone has any better ideas id love to here them cus other then the first three i really have no clue what ppl want to start with other then pikachu and i dont really like pikachu at all...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Yeah that looks like a good bunch of startres
they are all diff types :)
But you should mke that geodudes, machops, and abras last evolves are by level not by trade( normally you have to trade to get their last evolves :( )

yeah if they evolve like bulbasaur and them then it good :)

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
how i feel

i feel that none of the pokemon should ever have to be traded to evolve its to unrealistic. pokemon are supose to be creatures like real animals and trading animals dont make them any stronger it makes them emotionaly weeker so that out of my game all togather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back