• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Fal Evets [T] (OOC/SU)

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
The Fal Evets
Rated T for Teens
Violence, Minor Language, Minor Romance

This thread is for OOC discussions / SU applications, for in-character roleplaying please go to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=267450

Spots are OPEN!

Plot:

Spoiler:

You:
Spoiler:

The Kingdoms:

Spoiler:

Map:
Spoiler:

NPCs:
Spoiler:

Timeline:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

SU Sheet Template:

Spoiler:

Accepted Players:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Hurray! The 1st SU in this thread!

Leaf (Real Name:Marcus Tenebrosus "Tesus" Folium)

Side: Sergeant

Species: Grovyle

Appearance: Leaf is 5 feet tall and looks quite different from other Grovyles. He has unusual dark green skin with some black spots on his right side. His chest and stomach are dark orange. The stripe in the middle of his belly is wider and has the same color as his skin. His leaves on his arms are shorter, while the one on his head is much longer than it should have been. Leaf's tail is divided into 2 colors: dark green on the upper part and black on the lower part. His eyes are dark orange, and a scar goes over his right eye till his lips.

Leaf usually wears a brown leather coat, which covers his whole body. He also wears a stripy black and white scarf, a hat the same color of his coat and a white cotton t-shirt with a label "Grovyle at you service". He also has a leather collar wrapped around his neck, a ruby inserted at the front.

Personality: Despite his sinister looks (I call that sinister), Leaf is a cheerful Grovyle. Unlike his siblings, he's more gentle, open and easy-going. You can usually see Leaf telling others He's quite calm, but sometimes his temper can go over the limit. Leaf is also cunning. He is good at eavesdropping and he is a tactician, but not a quick thinker. But being a tactician doesn't mean his plans always work. Due to his painful past, he avoids talking about his family or childhood.

Leaf is more of a pacifist. Rather using fists, if unnecessary, he uses his tongue. But he can be quite impatient, stubborn and rude to others when he's in bad mood.

History: 16 years ago, a family lived in the forest of the land of Revrea. There was a Father, a Sceptile, and a mother, also a Sceptile, with 4 kids. 3 of them were big and healthy male Treeckos, while the other one was a smaller female Treecko. It happened that they all lived a normal life, until something strange happened.

One day, 4 Treeckos left their house to explore the forest together. They were eight years old then, with no knowledge of how dangerous could be the world right now. As they were walking, they heard various pokemon walking through the dense woodland. They heard Pidgeys, Murkrows, Kricketots and other wood pokemon. It was then when suddenly they heard a bush stirring behind them. At first, there was silence. But afterwards, something horrible happened. Out of the bush came out a flash bomb, releasing its light and temporarily blinding children. They couldn't see a thing, their eyes stung and hurt. Then they felt something covering their mouths and their world blackened.

A male treecko woke up in an empty room. He stood up, examining the room he was in. It was a dark place with a foul dirty smell and a strange feeling. The walls were white and clean, as if somebody cleaned them a minute ago. The young Treecko then looked up to notice a small light bulb, lightening the room only a bit with its weak light. The he looked around. There was nobody in this room. Only him. "Mommy, Daddy… Where am I?"- cried the young Treecko. He fell into the floor, tears coming out of his then green eyes. He lost his family, his siblings: Joseph, Fabio, and Mary. He was alone. Marcus was alone now.

The door opened, startling the crying Treecko. Out of the door came a cloaked figure. It looked somehow humanoid, but Marcus heard from his bedtime stories that humans were long dead. This was a pokemon. The figure slowly approached, holding something covered in a rug. Marcus was half-scared, half-angry. This guy took him away from his parents, his siblings. It was possible he was never going to see them again. Suddenly, Marcus felt something strange inside him. He felt as something like a fire was burning inside him. He then felt as if he just ate 10 bowls of sugar. He felt strong.

Marcus leaped towards the figure. Before the mysterious creature was able to react, he pound its head with his tail and scurried away. Marcus felt pumped. He felt he could kill this guy easily. But the figure just stood up, as if nothing happened. Marcus was shocked. How was that possible? That hit should have knocked him unconscious! Marcus thought. Then he shook his head. Something strange was happening to him. He was now thinking differently, like a experienced soldier. For an eight years old, this was NOT normal. He looked up with confusion. There he saw the cloaked figure again. He was now holding a strange collar-like necklace. No. It was a collar. It was made of leather. A red shiny ruby was inserted to it. It felt so intimidating to Marcus. He shivered. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." – the figure said with a soothing tone. Marcus somehow felt calm hearing this voice. Then he looked at the figure's head. He could see nothing of the creature's face because of the hood it was wearing. Suddenly he saw two round light coming from the face. Marcus was able to recognize them as eyes, but then he felt sleepy and after a heartbeat he collapsed to the floor.

Some hours later, Marcus woke up. He was in a different room now. The room looked more like a bedroom: a closet, a desk, a phone on it and a bed. Through the window, Marcus saw an alien landscape: a vast desert with lonely thorn bushes and dried trees. He sat up. Marcus then noticed something different about him. He still felt like he drank an energizer, but there was something more to it. He looked at his hands. Instead of a Treecko's bright green hands, he saw two dark green hands of a gecko. Marcus examined his body. His belly was now orange, his tail was black, his feet were also dark green and he had strange black spots on his side. Marcus screamed. This wasn't him. This was something else. Then the door opened, revealing the same cloaked figure he confronted some hours ago. This time he wasn't alone. On his right side was an identical to Marcus Treecko. It was also dark green, with an orange chest and a belly and a black tail. But something scared Marcus. He shivered when he saw a collar on the Treecko's neck, with the same red ruby on his collar. He shivered more when he looked at the Treecko's eyes to see sharp orange eyes.

"You woke up." – said the figure,- "I brought you someone special for you, Marcus."

"Good morning, brother."

Marcus was shocked when he heard the Treecko's voice. It was a female's voice and it sounded familiar, so close to him. It can't be… No!

"Mary! What happened to you? Why are you with him?!"-Marcus cried. Right in front of him was what was left of his sister, Mary. Marcus remembered her as a scared, little Treecko, always hiding behind her brothers and crying a lot. Now, instead of the crybaby, right in front of him was a calm, firm and confident Treecko.

"What are you talking about, Marcus? I don't get it." – Mary replied calmly. Marcus stepped back. He should get out of here. He should call for help. He should scream. But the other new part told him to fight back, to show his skills. Marcus just ignored the thought and then asked: "Where are my brothers? My FAMILY?"

"Your brothers are fine." – said the cloaked figure,- "But about your parents… I'm afraid you don't have them."

"What?! You're lying. I have a Mom and a Dad. Mr. Abraham Folium and Mrs. Elizabeth Folium." – said Marcus firmly.

"I'm afraid I'm hearing these names for the first time." – replied the figure,- "Aren't we, Mary?"

"I agree. I never heard of Abraham or Elizabeth you're talking about, Marcus. Are you okay?" – asked Mary. But her tone wasn't concerning, but was rather a demanding tone, as if Marcus was insane. Marcus stepped back again, this time almost collapsing. He didn't like the sight of this. He wanted this to be a dream. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare. But as he tried, he failed. He knew that this was too real to be a dream. He sighed. There was only one way to escape this situation.

"Mary. I promise I'll get you back. Promise you and Joseph and Fabio will be all right. And you." – Marcus pointed at the cloaked figure,-"I swear you're gonna pay for this." Then he turned around and jumped. The window broke and a Treecko was falling down an unusual building. Marcus glided towards the nearby tree and landed at the branch. He looked back at the window he jumped from. "I promise." – he muttered and he dashed away, alarms ringing behind him.

Marcus was pursued by these mysterious pokemon after the incident. Every time they would meet, he would face them and defeat them with his newfound abilities. He managed to escape the lands of Arcadia until he met one of the Sergeants. The Sergeant, noticing something strange about Marcus, took him in. He introduced Marcus to the HQ of the Sergeants. There he learned about the Fal Evets and discovering that he and his sibling were also Fal Evets, pokemon capable of destroying a whole army with their abilities. He decided to join the Sergeants, to pursue the mysterious man, and to retrieve his lost siblings, and, finally, to find this mysterious pokemon who was the cause of everything. Now, Marcus is a Grovyle with the code name Leaf, a Fal Evet, a Knight, a Sergeant, an orphan.

6 Moves: Leaf Blade, Pursuit, Hidden Power, Swords' Dance, Agility, Double Team

Anyways, that's something I managed to make. If I need to change something, tell me.

P.S. I hate my internet. It posted twice right now.

Last edited:

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I just thought I'd post to say I'm here and somewhat impatient *shot* xD *subscribes*

Years
Have patience, gentlemen. We still need an SU from shiny, after all. And a gentleman never rushes a lady.

Also we need someone else to make a Loyalist character. If you know anyone who might be interested, give them a friendly push. Down a metaphorical flight of stairs, if need be.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Cool character Conjurer!

I've been thinking… in your SU you said Vanessa has been General for over 10 years, and Tyrion's battle against Napoleon was 12 years ago, so I was thinking that maybe Vanessa and Napoleon were acquaintances or at least have known of each other (with them both being Bug-type and European-influenced and stuff).

Also, since Tyrion has been General for about 12 years, he probably knows of Vanessa and vice-versa, so if you wanna make anything a bit more concrete, I think that would be a cool idea! :3

… Also, how long has Timothy been a General, Godzil?

Years
Brief timeline: 13 years ago Timothy was a Knight in Zeuroc's Fal Evet Corps. He served for 5 years, then joined the Sergeants 8 years ago. He became a General later that year, and has been a General for 7 years.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@miltankRancher Well, at least you bumped the thread. :P

@TiTaN.JuStIn Well, I spent some time "hmm"ing at your personality section, but since your history is just so awesome (especially the last sentence!), I'm letting it slide. :) Still, it would be great if you could expand it...anyway, you are ACCEPTED!

@Somewhere I know right, I am too! 8D But as Godzil said you gentlemen musn't push ladies around! I can though, since I'm a lady myself. 8D

@drunk ¬_¬ A fantastic idea, I call that. I'm thinking more of a rivalry more than enmity between Vanessa and Tyrion, though I'd love to hear your thoughts.

@Godzil I would think Vanessa and Timothy would be on friendly terms, or at least at peace with each other, since their personalities go together like bread and butter. Again, though, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Also, everyone, that's your cue to make your character get to know each other more! Intertwining pasts are always fun, and it adds more juice to the story, you know what I mean? :]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
i cannot think of any interaction between the other members. :( I'll probably have some idea when we start posting.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Since Joshua has only been a member of the Sergeants (and known that he's a Fal Evet) for about 3 years, he's the rookie here and wouldn't know any of the others well xD

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
@drunk ¬_¬ A fantastic idea, I call that. I'm thinking more of a rivalry more than enmity between Vanessa and Tyrion, though I'd love to hear your thoughts.

I agree, I can't really imagine Vanessa being in over-friendly terms with Napoleon to begin with (he's French, she's German, you do the math) xD

Maybe more of a mutual admiration?
Vanessa, knowing Napoleon first-hand would understand the merit in beating the man (Pokémon) when outnumbered.
Tyrion, on the other hand, would resent Vanessa but admire her nonetheless because while they're enemies, a good chess player feels lonely when playing only against beginners. :)

Timothy, on the other hand, seems like he'd focus his power in liberating the portion of Zeuroc directly north of the Sergeant lands, so I don't know if he'd be in Tyrion's radar… :\

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@drunk ¬_¬ That sounds about right. So they both think of each other as worthy adversaries--that needs to be eliminated ASAP (which brings us back to rivalry). :P

@Somewhere Unless Joshua is so heavily introverted, I hardly think three years is not enough time for him to know at least half of the entire Sergeant community (since there're only about 160 members, lol).

@miltankRancher Well, since both you and Somewhere don't know who your characters should interact with, why don't you try to interact with each other? Maybe a sort of mentor-pupil kind of relationship, considering miltankRancher's character is a Knight and Somewhere's is a Soldier. :P

Last edited:
Years
@Conjurer: Timothy and Vanessa would get along alright, and they would probably respect each other's skills. I imagine they would have an interesting relationship. Tim being rough and loud, Vanessa more playful and snide. They are good friends who constantly get on each other's nerves. Vanessa probably bugs everyone, but Tim reacts more and is therefore more of a target. It sounds hilarious, actually.

@drunk: Yeah, Timothy's rage is pointed more towards Zeuroc, and he was just a Knight when he worked for them. Unless Tyrion was the one who broke Tim's horn, they probably never met. But remember: Tim had to cross a sea at some point to get from Nordea to Sergeant territory. Don't assume he's only focused on that one area. Although I personally am interested in those two small red islands. I have much darker plans for them...

@Somewhere: If you need a character for Joshua to interact with, the Knights might look out for him. And if he gets Timothy's attention, the General could keep an eye on you. Tim has a soft spot for Soldiers, as they are generally young and less experienced.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
i've considered about that (since he is a dewott and i'm a cool sceptile), i just couldn't connect it. At first it was a brother-brother kind.

@Somewhere: Conjurer's right! You could be an apprentice!

Last edited:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Hey. Thanks for accepting me. Sorry about the personality section. I think I rushed writing that part. And I'm glad you like my History.

So, I thought if I could ask this to everybody, if it's okay. There are cities in the Sergeants' territory, so I thought what if there will be some main cities with names? Not capitals, but cities, which are vital for the Sergeants. For example, a city called "Somewhere", which acts as a military supply center or "Somewhere #2", the biggest trade center in the Sergeants' territory.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
I suppose I could give you a bit of background, but this is supposed to be "take-down-one-city-at-a-time" kind of RP, so they get revealed as we go along the plot. If you ever played Fire Emblem games, it's nearly identical to that.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
i've considered about that (since he is a dewott and i'm a cool sceptile), i just couldn't connect it. At first it was a brother-brother kind.

@Somewhere: Conjurer's right! You could be an apprentice!

Let's have your character be like a bigger brother to Joshua :D judging from your SU, Joshua would probably be one of those pokémon who admire Inde. And seeing as Joshua is quite the naive and clumsy little fella', maybe Inde thought he'd better take care of Joshua at least a little by becoming some kind of friend to him.

Back