• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revenge Deck

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
This is an idea I'm working on. I'm trying to create a deck that's not one of the standard meta decks, and this is an idea that's had some success.

Pokemon:
4 Shaymin EX
4 Terrakion EX
2 Emolga

Supporters:
4 N
4 Juniper
2 Cheren
2 Bianca

Items:
4 Catcher
4 Eviolite
4 Switch
3 Ultra Ball
3 Energy Retrieval

Energy:
10 Grass
10 Fighting

This deck functions well based on a strategy of losing. Hopefully I can lead with an Emolga to get it KO'd while bringing out the heavy hitters. After Emolga dies, I'll go into Terrakion who can Retaliate, and then Land Crush until it gets KO'd. By that point, hopefully I have another Terrakion set up. After that Terrakion has died (my opponent has taken 3 prizes at this point) I'll bring in Shaymin. Shaymin is now hitting for 120 damage, and if that's not enough, I'll sack something else. I've found the only real weakness of this deck is Mewtwo EX, though I'd like to get some more energy acceleration in here, but I'm not sure if there's really any way I can do that...

Back