• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Alright, since I don't have the games, and only the emulators, how could I do an Ultimate Challenge since Black isn't really emulated and stuff? Are there any hacks it would count for or anything? I really wanna do some, but I can't due to this.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
black is very emulated.
I've been playing b/w 2 (volt/blaze) lately, and it's tons of fun!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Depending on the challenge, you could just talk to the challenge owner. They run them differently, but most challenge owners, myself included, will allow hacks like BlazeBlack and such. When you decide on a challenge to partake in, just ask whoever owns it. This doesn't need its own thread. Next time you have a challenge question though, feel free to ask in Challenges' CI&D thread, rather than making a thread in PGC.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back