• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

The Daily Chit-Chat

Why hello there PC users! Welcome to the Daily Chit-Chat (Fall/Spring Edition) hosted by your own favorite orange fire breathing dragon.
Have fun, post, discuss, but make sure to follow these rules:

• This is not a welcome thread, so please don't post saying 'I'm new here blah blah blah', there's a forum for that which is located here. It will be considered spam. Posts saying you're leaving are acceptable, however, add something to them, other than saying 'I'm leaving, bye.'

• Don't ask what the topic is. Just read through a couple of posts and figure out what it is, but, if the topic is dying, you may change it/revive it.

• Don't discuss topics that have their own forum, they have their own forum for a reason.

• Refrain from changing the topic frequently, if it's been changed recently, there isn't a need to do so again, unless it's dying.

• Don't flame, troll, harass and offend any members. Repeat offenders will be dealt with, regardless of who you are.

• HAVE FUN

As long as you follow the rules posted above, you're welcome to post here. Have fun, chat and if you have any questions, aim them towards the lovely OC moderator Live_Wire466. Without further ado, chat away!

Ani628MS.png
Ani006MS.png

30px-Symbol_decept_reg.png

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
Yay! A new DCC!
We hope that this beginning will be exciting.
And that we have less chat of anime XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's either one of the two for me. Sometimes I call it Fall, but on occasion during school stuff I refer it to as Autumn. But then Autumn is also a girl's name, so that's where I can use the word "fall". :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's either one of the two for me. Sometimes I call it Fall, but on occasion during school stuff I refer it to as Autumn. But then Autumn is also a girl's name, so that's where I can use the word "fall". :P

For a while using Autumn on irc was like using the word forever, lol. Sometimes it still is :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...wait, there are editions?

I just call this thread the daily chit chat and that's it.
so much easier to type xD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Lol, a new DCC, cue the 3 page long discussion on weather.

I hate fall though. D: I want it to be Summer forever. lol

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
...wait, there are editions?

I just call this thread the daily chit chat and that's it.
so much easier to type xD
Pretty sure they usually are called by their seasons at the beginning of each topic. Until some mod changes the title for the lulz.

OMG Char finally made the topic!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lol, a new DCC, cue the 3 page long discussion on weather.

I hate fall though. D: I want it to be Summer forever. lol

Ewwww. I want to live in San Diego where the temperatures range from 68-76 all year, lol.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I call it fall, I also love hot weather. :) It's so awesome and better than cold weather.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oh sure, make the new one while I'm away in class. I see how it is. >:|

Anyways, I call it both. It just depends on my mood, I guess. Regardless I like the Fall/Autumn season. So many things to look forward to this year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
It's cold and warm over here. Today was 79 and yesterday was 59. :/

Why can't weather just make up it's mind? I ended up wearing a sweater to school today because I thought today would be a bit chilly today too, and I forgot to look at the weather, so needless to say, I was paying the price on the long, hot bus ride home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back