• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to play multiplayers with no$gba ds mode!

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2010
Hi I'm new, and I'm happy to announce that I found a way to play multi players in No$gba while playing with a ds game. here is the guide for it. And please don't take it as your own cause I worked hard for it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2008
re

Hi I'm new, and I'm happy to announce that I found a way to play multi players in No$gba while playing with a ds game. here is the guide for it. And please don't take it as your own cause I worked hard for it.

trouble is you can't battle, it locks up the game.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012

Man it does work but dude you should try thinkin like me. you need the brain it freezes once you kill an oponnent in pokemon and in jump ultimate stars too

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2010

You know you could copy all that text and paste it into a comment... :laugh:

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
here's what you need
No$gba 2.6a (at least)
Game boy/GBA roms
ds roms

1) Step 1: Open up No$gba and select a gameboy/GBA game.
2) Step 2: Set it to 2 player mode.
3) Step 3: In No$gba Emularion Options =>> Multiboot Part (Select LPT1/378H)
4) Step 4: In Link Gamepaks (Select Master Only (Single Gamepak) and "OK"
5) Step 5: Start your DS Rom as a 2nd Machine
6) Step 6: And thats it. You can now play multi player games on the ds.

I have not tried it.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
any idea if you can load two diferent save files???

Back