• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DASH hunters (pg14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Plot:
It's the year 2058. The world is now a futuristic utopia. Skyscrapers, flying cars, and clean drinking water at all times. That lifestyle is only for the rich though. This story begins in the slum city of Nite. A crummy place full of criminals, gangsters, bounty hunters, and most importantly...DASH hunters.

DASH hunters are humans who hunt after DASH's....A DASH is a Dangerous Alienated Super Human. You see, in the future when people die their bodies are automatically offered up to science. Scientist began experimenting on some bodies around 2043. The bodies where injected with a cell sample, revitalizing the body with newfound powers. It didn't go as planned though. Most of the humans reborn were now mindless, and began taking on monstrous appearances. These new monster humans began attacking people, and earned the name DASH. A small number of the experiments kept their minds, and developed less monstrous appearances, such as small fangs, claws, or wings. These people are called the ageless. The after death experiments keeps them from againg, retaining the body they died in forever, with their slightly monstrous appearance, and in some, unnatural powers like flight, ESP, or teleportation...

After years of DASH's attacking humans, a man named Frank Takanaka started the DASH hunters in 2046. A hard organization to join, DASH hunters hunt after rouge DASH's. To become a DASH hunter you must be highly skilled, and have to pass many physical and mental test. Once you become a DASH hunter, you and a handful of other DASH hunters are sent to a city to patrol for DASH's. DASH hunters dress as they please, and use whatever means they want to hunt DASH's.

Where you come in:
You are one of the few DASH hunters heading towards Nite. Nite has had a few DASH sighting lately, so the organization is sending a few DASH hunters to check it out. What will you find in the slum city of Nite?

RULES:
1.4 lines per post.
2. No chat speak.
3. Stay active.

Name:
Race: (human or ageless...yes ageless' can become DASH hunters)
Description: (your characters clothes, hair, eyes, ect.)
Personality:
Weapon:
Years of experience: (as a DASH hunter...remember, they've only been around for 13 years.)
History: (Your characters background)
RP sample: (A small one will do)

Here's my sign up:

Name: Volt Oshima

Race: Human.

Description: He has light brown curly hair, and light green eyes. He stands at 6'1, weighs 157 pounds with a tall and slim build, and has a slight tan. Clothing wise, he wears a light gray long-sleeved collared shirt that he keeps buttoned, with a black vest that he wears over it, also buttoned, and a pair of dark brown pants, and black boots.

Personality: Volt is usually quiet and calm. He keeps to himself and usually seems very relaxed. He is nice to other people, even ageless', who he respects as his equals. He is also a bit of a skirt chaser, trying to flirt with most pretty girls. Deep down though, he is a deep thinker and a caring guy, usually helping people out, even if he keeps a relaxed 'I don't care' attitude.

Weapon: As a DASH hunter, Volt is always weilding his two guns. A magnum (large pistol, packs a punch), and a sub machine gun. (high end model, very deadly.) He also has many other guns, but he keeps them at base. Owning almost every gun, he is a master marksman.

Years of experience: 7.

History: Volt was born March 7th, 2031. His father was a doctor, and his mother died when he was 2. As a doctor, Volt's father was never home, leaving him alone a lot. As such, Volt was reckless as a kid, always getting into trouble. Throwing wild parties when his dad was gone, vandalizing, and all kinds of stuff. Eventually, Volt graduated high school and moved out of his father's home. He stopped acting out and was happy to be on his own. He straightened up, and when he turned 19, he started training to become a DASH hunter, after seeing film of them killing. He was trained to use a gun, and was his classes top gunman. He excelled, and at age 20 became a full fledged DASH hunter. Now, he is an experienced hunter, being one for 7 years. He is now on his way to Nite with a bunch of other DASH hunters, ready to hunt.

RP Sample: Volt ran and jumped behind a piece of scrap metal. This DASH was tough, and ugly to boot. It was ripped with muscles, had green skin and a scaley appearance. It was ripping stuff out of the ground and throwing it at Volt. He gulped and stuck his head out. It saw him and ran towards him. "Crap!" He said as it edged near him. He jumped up and it attempted to punch him, missing by an inch.

Volt edged away from it and aimed his sub machine gun at it. It turned it's head and Volt unloaded a round into it. The DASH was hurt but it was still coming at him. "Hard to kill a mindless beast...." He said with a nervous smile. He braced himself as the monster ran towards him, it edged right near him, and Volt jumped right over it, grabbing his Magnum and shooting it from above. It fell to the ground, lifeless.

He reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a tiny radio. "It's done. The DASH has been eliminated." Volt said into it. "Good job Volt, but you should probally check if their are any more around." A female voice said from the radio. Volt sighed and put the radio up and started walking. "A hunters work is never done..."

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Hmm, this looks interesting!

Might I ask; Is this roleplay to be literate, or just semi-literate?

I'll have to ask for a reserved spot if it's literate. ^^ Can't really start a sign-up right now. *piled under homework, y'see.*

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Hmm, this looks interesting!

Might I ask; Is this roleplay to be literate, or just semi-literate?

I'll have to ask for a reserved spot if it's literate. ^^ Can't really start a sign-up right now. *piled under homework, y'see.*

Yes, yes, it'll be literate. I'll be taking sign ups seriously.

Years
Name: Aiyana Tenkan

Race: Human

Description: Here

Personality: Aiyana is somewhat shy and secluded, so she prefers to stay away from other people. She became brave to avenge her parents' deaths in a DASH incident, so she sought comrades, knowing she couldn't do it alone. She is very clever and was tested for IQ. She is a highly intelligent person and can detect weaknesses in something in an instant. She uses her skills to many of her advantages, such as lockpicking and figuring out the strengths and weaknesses of anything. She has very keen senses and loves to climb.

Weapon: Twin blades and claws. (The claws were obtained in a fight with a few DASH's.)

Years of experience: 9 (Not including the two years in the hospital)

History: Aiyana was born February 14, 2042. At age 6, Aiyana's parents became scientists to study the DASH's and how to stop them, but in a fateful accident, one of the DASH's were let out of its cage and killed Aiyana's mother. On her next birthday, Aiyana's father gave two swords, larger than Aiyana was and was slightly heavy, to defend her from the DASH's. Her father was killed when Aiyana turned 8 years old. he vowed to avenge her parents' deaths after that day and trained to wield her swords better. At age 9, she was fighting a militia of DASH's to defend one of her father's most important experiments, and her arm was injured badly by a few of them. She was sent to a high-security hospital, with DASH hunters as guards, to be studied for any abnormality after the fight with the DASH's. She was let out at age 11 and began to train again. While training one day, she felt an enormous pain in her right arm. She wrapped her entire arm in bandages and continued training with one sword. She began to believe that the pain is the DASH's doing. She used her experience in the labs with her parents to study the pain, and she was correct. The DASH's had caused her pain, but granted her enormous power. She had also wondered what else the DASH's gave her.

RP sample: "Aagh. I have to avenge my parents. No matter what happens, I will not stop fighting," Aiyana whispered to herself. "I'll put a stop the DASH's if it costs me my life. Aagh." Aiyana felt a large pain at the location of her injury. "I'll stop fighting for now. At least long enough to see what my problem is." She ran to her parents' private lab to see what was wrong with her arm. "Oh no. I thought something like this would happen if I didn't get enough training before I fought those monsters," she gasped. "I've got to see why this happened." 6 months later, after she finished training and studying her arm, she was finally ready to join the group known as the DASH Hunters. "What about my arm? I know something is going to go wrong if they see this," she thought to herself as she entered the DASH Hunter's headquarters. "Yes! I made it! I actually made it!" Aiyana was overjoyed seeing how a few DASH's were also part of the DASH Hunters.

"Here is your first assignment. Please do not do what you are doing now. It will give you a bad reputation here. It's nice to see you're excited you made it, but that's no reason to jump around," Her superior said while giving Aiyana her assignment.

She stopped messing around immediately. "Oh. Sorry. Thank you." She opened the envelope with her assignment and read it. "Volt? Who is he?"

"You'll be joining him in the field. I will see you soon!" Her superior smiled and left.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
ooc;; done

Name: Raleigh Charles Wilkes
Description: Strangely enough, Raleigh takes the habit of always wearing a suit. Normally this suit consists of a double breasted notch lapel coat of a dark smoky color. No matter what the color of the coat, however, Raleigh always wears an azure dress shirt underneath, finely tailored to fit his lean and lanky frame, the uppermost two buttons normally undone, as Raleigh highly dislikes the consticting feel of either bow ties or just a plain tie. A pair of pressed black pants are always present, often too long for him in just the slightest, while a pair of black safety shoes with the usual textured rubber soles fit snugly around his feet, the shoes themselves designed to look more like formal shoes than safety. Raleigh's jet black hair is often brushed or gelled back away from his face, though the uneven lengths of layers often give it a somewhat spiky look. Although this entire look may make Raleigh seem like an old stiffer, he loosens his appearance with a thin goatee on his chin, and a silver lip ring. Above his sharp and calculating blue eyes, above or under his right eyebrow, is a pair of double studded piercings that have silver spheres on both the top and bottom of the ring that threads under his skin to leave only the spheres visible. Raleigh's pale skin and sharp features are often a note of his personality, which is equally severe.

Personality: A dignified man, Raleigh is most certainly a gentleman, earning this label and title with practically one glace at him. He has a great sense of responsibility, though this is greatly outstripped by his sense of selfishness. Should something not profite to Raleigh, then Raleigh will normally dismiss it as something unworthy of his attention. And he believes that his attention is something that warrants much worth to be granted. Raleigh has an even temper that is near impossible to stir, although he does have his own talent of angering others with his haughty and egoistic ways. He dislikes to lose, and has a somewhat dislike for the ageless', thinking them barbaric beasts of burden that are no better then DASH's. His manners are untarnished however, and when he sees fit, Raleigh can be one of the most agreeable men to date, lenient and lax. But while this side of him is shown only to his superiors, which he counts as very few and very rare, he is most often found with a rude and blunt way of speech, a 'great-than-thou' air, and a very strong belief in his own opinions, regardless of evidence or contradiction.

Weapon: Raleigh's weapon is most often an array of firearms, though brand is preferred over how convenient use of the firearm is, his personal favorite brand being that of the Colt. Always sitting in a holster hidden by his coat is a Colt Python with an 8" barrel, a fine nickel finish, along with its partner, a .44 Magnum Colt Anaconda. Hidden inside his coat's inner breast pocket is a small 4" barrel Colt King Cobra used only in speedy operations where powerful recoil is something that Raleigh wishes to avoid.

Years of experience: 5

History: From a young age, Raleigh was a fine sharpshooter, and his father, wealthy and influential, trained him in all the fields that mold his uptight ways today. Raleigh became accustomed to getting what he wanted, when he wanted it, and indeed, quite a large collection of firearms adorned his walls, and each individually glued onto his wall by Raleigh himself were a number of unused bullets, all lined up one centimeter away from the other, with the occasional pistol, revolver, or rifle hanging from it's hooks interuppting the steady pattern. Though shooting was a passion of Raleigh's, he did not hesitate to indulge himself in lifes finer facets, such as the arts, and business. Science had never been his forte, but he believed that, everyone in this time and age had had quite enough of Science. Self defense was of course, necessary for the son of a wealthy proprietor, though Raleigh preferred to take it a few steps further and learn both defensive and offensive fighting styles. And so his life passed, learning various skills and trades, until he was 19 and quite well educated in the ways of business, he realized that he'd lost his passion for target ranges and wooden bulls-eye boards. At this point, he learned of the DASH hunters from his butler, Edgar. Moving targets, Raleigh reasoned, were much more interesting then still ones. He spent only a few months with his colt revolvers, shooting the bulls-eye on targets that moved at different speeds, and soon enough, Raleigh, impatient, deemed himself worthy of lowering himself to the point of asking to join this organization. Though his father was highly against such a risk of losing his only heir, Raleigh would hear nothing of it, and passed the mental test with flying colors, and the physical tests with monotonus colors, but passed nonetheless.

RP sample: Archane spun around with a pleasant smile, addressing Obsidian and saying, "Well, there's not much to remember, since most of it's not really here anymore. I recognize a few places, but I'd imagine that most of them have lost their luster from the last time I came around. After all, nostalgia isn't really complete unless you've someone to share it with, am I right?"

Without another word on the subject, Archane turned back to his path forward, a smile still plastered across his face as he remembered the time when he, Paratheus, and Venus had been literally kicked out of the restraunt for Paratheus wolf-whistling at a passing waitress that just happened to be the daughter of the proprieter, while Jupero had given the man kicking them out a refined death glare that said, 'touch-me-and-die'. Jupero had been the only one to leave the restaunt in a civil matter, and afterwards had given all three of his friends a few good whacks with the cane he carried around specifically for disciplining his crazy companions.

"Should be in sight right about now." Archane said, snapping out of his reverie and peering up at the blizzard engulfed mountain. Of course, at the base, there was strangely no blizzard to buffet them, but surely if they reached even halfway up they would certainly feel the effects. Turning around, Archane piteously gazed at the outfits that would definitely not keep warm behind him.

"Well... I hope you guys can withstand cold." Archane said, equipping his black winter coat with rectangular clips that acted as the buttons. Indeed it would've been very similar to his FIREWALL uniform, had it not been for the fact that it was black and that it was not quite as light and thin as his other coat.

"It'll be cold when we get higher up, if memory serves me right." Archane announced, peering up.

"Fire magic would be most effective against these brutes as you might already know, but lightning is always a good help if Fire isn't your forte." He said, looking back at Pheo, "But either way, whoever wants to do the honors of beating up the brutes first," He swept his hand around and held it welcoming to the path that snaked up the mountain as he stepped aside, "Be my guest!"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Name: Takashi Kobayashi
Race: human
Description: Takashi is about 5'7 and 120 lbs, quite skinny and very very swift and fast in battle. He has medium length dark Blue hair that spikes downward covering his ears and slightly covering his deep blue narrow eyes that seem cold and empty when he is lost in thought. He wears a slim fitting long sleeved black shirt with a long black trench coat that hangs open and drapes to the ground. The sleeves of the trench coat hang slightly over his knuckles concealing his hands a lot of the time. He has dark blue jeans that fit close but not so much as to restrict mobility. The pants drop to half cover a pair of navy blue and white tennis shoes.

Personality: Takashi is a very insightful person both in and out of combat. When entering battle, his brain instinctively begins calculating things such as enemy skill level based on appearance, weaknesses it might have, and odds of survival based upon his current team mates. He wont talk of these calculations to other members as to not lower group morale. Takashi believes in taking actions not that will win the battle but actions that will ensure the over all safety of the group. When outside of combat scenarios, he is a fairly sociable but before talking to anyone he will do an inventory check on his weapon of choice to make sure he's ready at any time. Takashi doesn't have friends outside of the DASH hunters because he feels that the desire to protect outside friends would only hinder his battle efficiency. He does however try to be as close to his comrades in the DASH hunters as possible making them as close as family. Even though he has his DASH hunters family, he doesn't talk about deep emotions regularly.

Weapon: Takashi prefers the "silent" Death. He can be described basically as "Blade Master" he carries one butcher knife sized dagger for close combat. The inside of his trench coat is lined with custom made throwing knives with various effects to them that are released upon puncture into enemies. The different throwing knives are Taser, Poison, Tracking(for pursuit), Explosive, and the standard throwing knife, these provide middle ranged tactics.

Years of experience: 3

History: Takashi was a very unusual science nerd through out all of high school. Even though his intelligence landed him in all of the honors classes, he continually chose to hang out with a small school gang. The gang used his smarts to plan all sorts of extensive crimes such as robbing ATMs and organizing deals with other gangs. These activities were completed without the knowledge of the school board until his day of graduation when his so called "friends" ratted him out, announcing to the whole school that he was just a lowly thief and gang member. His valedictorian position was stripped from him and he did not graduate with any honors. Crushed by betrayal by the ones he thought he could trust, he moped and couldn't find a thing to do with his life with his new label of thief. One fateful night he was approached by a man. He told Takashi that he knew of Takashi's past and his inner city fighting experience and high intelligence could be of good use in his organization. That organization was the DASH Hunters.

RP sample: *Taken from Bleach: The Crimson Sin*
Saru leaped quickly through the air from building to building as a gentle breeze blowing over soul society seemed to relax his body and flow soothingly through his hair. He closed in on a low temple residency with the appearance of a temple or shrine. Saru could already sense his Captain Soifon's urgency and and impatience with him as he drew closer to the building.

Outside the house, Captain Soifon could be seen pacing restlessly back and forth on the walkway, awaiting her trusted 3rd seat to arrive. Saru appeared before her kneeling low on one knee with his head bowed towards the ground. The captain instantly stopped her pacing and looked sternly at Saru.

Saru instantly began apologizing, "Sorry for my tardiness, Captain. The winds are just blowing so nicely today and I..." He was cut off by Captain Soifon mid-sentence.

"Enough apologizing, you're my 3rd seat now act like it. I have an assignment for you." Captain Soifon said coldly. "It appears there is a suspicious new Shinigami that has been made re-admitted to Squad 10 after a bizarre leave of absence by Hitsugaya Toushiro. This will be an investigation mission, your target is a fair skinned girl with red hair. You'll know her when you see her. We have orders from Captain Yamomoto to watch the new addition closely and take action if need be. You will rendezvous outside the senkaimon and be accompanying Captain Hitsugaya's squad on their latest assignment. Take your best judgment before acting, I trust your decision." She instructed.

"Yes ma'am, I'll find out what i can. And may I add that you look exceptionally radiant today! Are you using a new shampoo maybe?" Saru replied happily.

"Just go." Soifon ordered.

Saru stood up and bowed to his captain then as quickly as he appeared, vanished from sight. Saru resumed his usual preferred method of transportation via rooftop hopping towards the senkaimon. He arrived in short time and landed near the small group that had already formed. Saru smiled at them, observing the group of people and letting his eyes settle on the red headed girl who was his obvious target. Saru quickly stood straight to present himself.

Saru introduced himself with an over exaggerated bow "Captain Toushiro Hitsugaya. I'm Saru Kisaragi, 3rd seat of Captain Soifon's squad #2. Its a pleasure to be under your command for the upcoming mission."

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2009
Hm... Sounds fun. :]

Name: Hikaru Mizae

Description: Hikaru stands at 5'10", with a moderate build. He has dark grey eyes and equally grey hair, which is ever-so-slightly shaggy. He wears a white dress shirt, with the top button undone and sleeves rolled up, and a loosened red tie. He also wears a pair of black pants, which have a black belt inserted into the belt loops. He also wears a black overcoat, which falls down to his knees. A normal pair of black tennis shoes are always on his feet. He carries a katana in a black sheath at his side. As a general rule, the only thing that will change about his appearance from day to day is the color of his tie and the condition of his hair.

Personality: Hikaru is, as a general rule, calm and collected. That isn't to say he's the kind of person who never talks, because he does a good share of that. Rather, he just doesn't let anything get to him. The single exception to this is when it comes to food. Or women. Particularly women he likes. When topics like this are brought up, he tends to let his collected personality slip away.

Weaponry: Hikaru carries around a pair of pistols, which he keeps concealed in his overcoat, along with several rounds of ammunition. He also carries a katana at his side at all times, which, in battle, he holds upside down. As an extra precaution, he carries around a pair of daggers.

Years of experience: 2

History: Hikaru, while growing up, was absolutely, completely normal. His parents were both prosecutors, which made Hikaru have a large hatred for criminals, in addition to giving him his calm, collected personality. However, he didn't have much of a taste for the courtroom. As such, when he graduated from highschool, and learned about DASH, he was instantly intrigued. As a result, he started training to become a DASH Hunter. He is currently on his way to Nite.

RP sample: ((Taken from Elemental Battledome... >>;;;;))

An enormous gryfin roared, flapping it's wings furiously as it was released from its chains. It glared at Dansei, who simply stared back, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his trench knives. He slipped the blades over his knuckles and took a step backward, getting into his pre-battle stance, as usual.

"Kryyraaaaaa!!!"

Dansei leaped to the side, swinging his trench knives at the gryfin's wing as the beast charged past him. The gryfin immediately turned around with another roar, slashing at Dansei's leg. A thin stream of blood flowed down his left thigh as he retreated, resulting in Dansei's "vision" failing momentarily, as well as a long stream of curse words coming from the mouth of aforementioned ninja.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!" Dansei shouted, leaping into the air as he cycled through hand seals. He held his fist to his mouth and inhaled deeply, the gryfin letting out yet another roar. The ninja then exhaled, an enormous stream of fire bursting from his mouth. The stream fanned outward, engulfing just about the entire battlefield. However, the gryfin leapt into the air, unfurling its wings and soaring upward, away from the mass of fire.

Guess I'll just have to try a different jutsu...

"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile!"

---

A few minutes later, Dansei walked away from the arena, wrapping another set of bandages around his leg. He quickly put away his trench knives, breathing heavily. He was exhausted at this point, having used all his energy in maintaining his "vision". He subsequently leaned against one of the numerous pillars, smirking. The mess of burnt feathers, flesh and other assorted bodily materials was bound to be fun to clean up for the janitorial crew.
_______

((EDIT: Added a few things in appearance, history, and personality. :]))

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
Alrighty, finished Raleigh's sign-up. Hope it looks alright~

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
Name: Prototype Sample B13 ( Reed Parker)

Race: Ageless

Description
Reed Parker lived a life as a pilot for services into and out of Nite City. He owned a private plane, and it was a burden to him, having to pay for fuel cells every so often. He always wished he could soar without the need of such a primitive machine. He also loved science, and wondered of the possibilities of man being able to adapt and grow wings for comfort. That was a fail dream, when his plane was depleted of fuel cells and he had to eject from the plane. His parachute was torn and he tumbled to his death, his body, shattered and liquified. An ironic death for someone who always wished to fly on his own...
Reed Parker's corpse was given to the program for section B13, which worked on humans with aerial capability. With so many failures and multiple attempts, it would be imaginable how many psychotically unhealthy end results were produced. Reed Parker was a success. However, in the event that all his bones were shattered, it was impossible to bring him back together walking. He was to be placeed in an exoskeleton, an armor that will act as involuntary muscles and structural movement. In completing the experiment and armor for Reed, he was a ready man... but in his appearance, publicly unnacceptable. He was an obvious experiment, inside and out. Disguested by his form, he escaped with his enhanced body and swore of his cure to be a curse by the scientists. Now, he is too scared to die, and since left at such a young age, he decides to find some purpose in life. But with his great, beautiful wings, it would be difficult to lay low.
Appearance: Click Here.
Personality
He has always had a love of everything that could fly: Birds, planes, insects, etc. He has a warm heart, and helps those in need. He is always the savior of a woman in peril, which is also his weakness. He was one of those quiet kids in the back of class, who knew everything the teacher tought, but refused to speak up. This leads to his intelligence. A definite genius and master of creativity. However, logic was his weak point in academics. He likes to draw comic books, a pastime which had long ended over three decades ago. He refuses to rely on technology, but is constantly forced to return to it. He doesn't eat much, because he doesn't have the money to afford three meals a day.
AFTER EXPERIMENT: Reed is changed, he had been underground for about a year and doesn't know what changes happened in the world. He tends to lie often, but does it to remain questionable about his past, as he chooses not to talk about it. He lives every day like it was a nightmare, and with the changes to his body, he doesn't require sleep.

Weapons
Short Range: Chemical Shoulder Shotguns: As an experiment to be sent as an impression to the military, he was given hidden shotguns on his shoulders, short range, but effective in tearing apart targets in close-combat. It is powered by waste constantly produced in his body, that failed to finalize and become a poisonous acid. Inside, it's placed into capped shells, where they are fired from the shotgun barrels.
Far range: Energized Javelin: For far range, Reed uses a throwing javelin, magnetized to return, and sharpened with pure light energy to pierce targets the first time thrown.

Years of experience: Less than one year.

History
Born into a small family, each of his loved ones died one by one to an unknown disease, and all were sent to become experimental candidates. Such an unknown disease made Reed get involved in science for a few years during his school years, but failed to come up with a possible solution. Broke, and stuck with only a trashed airplane his father had, he used it as a transportation service to make what little money he could to survive. He was the only one in his family who didn't fall to disease, and whether that was fortune or a plague was questionable. His only love died from a crook in Nite City, a man whose face he had embedded in his head, but was never able to capture. One day, after a shortage of fuel in his ragged plane, he had to eject from it, and watch it plummet onto the surface. He soon did the same as his parachute was torn and he fell a few seconds after his plane.

RP sample: (extracted from Team Havoc Fight Club!)
The room remained silent for the past few minutes. He felt stupified that he waited so long for the shadowed figure to appear. He looked out the window to see Ai's Absol digging in the trash chute. Ai was duly warned not to get involved.

Milano muttered in anger as he moved away from the window. A movement caught his eye as a black mirage made a rustle through the secret chute. This character was getting on his nerves. Such a rodent was never taken this long to exterminate. He calmly exited the room, without a care of the masterball, if it was to be found or not. He had the powerful pokemon in the inner pocket of his suit. Gio entrusted it to him instead of leaving it foolishly in a showcase, so the masterball was a rue. Both Absol and the apparent assassin fell for it. He left the room, pressing a button on the way out. It was the control to the compressor under the garbage chute. The masterball landed in the middle of the compressor, along with heaps upon heaps of garbage. The underground base was definitely there, but not directly led to by the chute. Absol and the assassin were going to be crushed by the compressor. The hatch that led to the room was also locked. So there was no way back up. As it was a room for crushing waste, it was also a place to get rid of rivals of Gio. They would be killed, and thrown into the compressor. Blood was in the shape of splats as if something exploded on the walls. Symmetrical shaping of the blood was on the opposite walls, and as Milano pressed the button on the upper level, the walls started closing in.

Milano went back to the noisy, but messy room. His face had dried up, but his kinetic meditations should make the healing process go by in an instant. That was to be done later. He threw his silver-endorned Pocketknife at the DJ board, and stopped the music. The club was a wreck. And as he looked down, he saw a man leaving the club, and a thin girl standing in the midst of the pandemonium. She had to be the new Elite.

"You, Darielle, come upstairs. We need to talk. Giovanni's dead, he couldn't survive the injury from the assassin, but he's also taken care of. Make yourself a natural of our club. After it's rebuilt in the next few days, you can get familiarized with me and a few others..."

Giovanni left in his will the ownership of the club to Milano, along with all the money he made. Gio was still in the street, bleeding to death. Soon, he couldn't hold on any longer, the next morning, newspapers with his face on it spread across the city and its surrounding cities. This attracted more challengers thinking the Havoc Fight Club was in a weaker state, and ripe for conquest. Milano was not going to let that happen. The fools underestimate his reputation.

Gio's body lay on the street, the next day, it rained. and his carcass lay in the showering darkness. Milano grinned at the opportunity to change the club to his bidding.

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
Years
Thanks a lot, Orange. :D I'm working on an oekaki of how my character looks, it'll be interesting. ^^

EDIT: Oekaki finished. It's sloppy, but just an idea of how my character looks. It's in my sign-up.

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Name: Chad Baker

[BAge[/B]: 26

Description: He is 5'9" and has short, black hair. He has dark, brown eyes and is tanned. His entire wardrobe is filled with black jeans and long sleeved, black t-shirts. He has a hidden pistol hidden in his socks for any situation. He is rather talkitive and, when not talking, can be found looking at his watch as if he has somewhere to be. He became a DASH hunter to avenge his parents' deaths.

Personality: He likes to talk and is easy to get along with. He is a very casual person and a ladies' man. He seems like a very out-going person, but on the inside, he is dealing with the emotional trauma of his parents recent death. He is rather short-tempered and has been known, on occasion, to get violent.

Weapon:
Short-Ranged: A sword. The blade is dark black and the handle is red. It is ligt and easy o handle and manuever. It is made of a extremely strong an rare medal. It is sharpened annually. He recieved it from his father's will.
Long-Ranged: For a long-ranged assualt, he carries two pistols. They are placed in holsters down his arm. He had them hidden in his for many years, ever since the DASH came into exsistence. He never thought he would use them until his parent's deaths.

Years of experience: 13 months

History: He has only recently become a DASH hunter. As the age of seven, he was abandoned at a local orphanage. He was adopted two years later by John and Alexandra Baker, a pair of middle aged dentists. His parents were always caring and had been very close to their adopted son since he became a part of their family. On an unusually cloudy evening, Chad had spent the day at his parent's house for his mother's birthday. As he readied to leave, He heard glass breaking. Then screams. He ran to his parents room, but he was too late. His parents were dead. And a DASH was escaping out of the window. He collapsed to the floor sobbing. At his parents' funeral, he vowed to beome a DASH hunter and to avenge his parents' death.

RP sample: (This is from the event above describe in more detail)

Chad Baker picked up his coat. After a long dinner at his parents' house, Chad was ready to get home. He put his hand to the door knob. Smash! Chad froze in fear. The sound came from his parents' room.

Then he heard the screams. His parents' screams. He wanted to help. He had to help... But he couldn't move. The the screams stopped and he heard the sound of more glass breaking.

"No!" he yelled, turning to run. "I won't let you get away with this!" He was turned the corner into the bedroom. But as he entered, he saw a deformed creature crawling out the window. A DASH. But as he went to get it, it was gone. It had gotten away. He turned, sobs escaping his throat as he saw the remains of his parents. There was nothing he could do.

Last edited:

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
I've edited it as much as I can at the moment. If it still isn't good enough, I'll have to redo it tomorrow, when I get my new keyboard.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I don't think you're what I'm looking for |:Hiro:|....gonna have to say declined. Sorry. Maybe next time.

We'll begin this RP sometime soon, I just wanna see if anybody is still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back