• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Razorwind's IV Bred Pokemon, Some Dream World and Egg Moves!

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Hey everyone, I know I'm a bit new, but for several days now I've been breeding dream world murkrows for IVs and egg moves (Perish Song and Sky Attack)
I also have a bunch of Axew, Archen, Shuckle, Skorupi (bred to know Night Slash), Heracross, and more. I might have some Litwicks hanging out somewhere. Ask if you want a particular pokemon. My boxes are getting really full (I have 3 boxes full of perfect attack IVs now, I think, and a whole box full of Murkrows) but it's a shame to release the pokemon I spent days breeding to perfection (or what I consider to be). I'm sure you understand.
So yeah! Ask about any you want, nature or otherwise. I don't have anything I'm looking for at the moment, except for certain dream world females and a Snorunt. Aside from that, any offers are welcome (no hacked pokemon, please).
Thanks!

Name: JADE
FC: 2451 7130 5390

-=Trading Rules=-

• Follow Pokecommunity rules. Duh.

• I will not take hacked Pokemon. No exceptions.

• I raise my Pokemon for VGC competitions, so if I find that a Pokemon is NOT LEGIT, I will be unbelievably mad.

• I'm not stupid. Don't try to trick me, or give me a bad deal.

• I will trade for certain items, especially evolutionary stones (Dusk Stones in particular)

• Fair trades only

Available Right Now:

-=Murkrow=-

• IV bred (perfect IVs available in Speed, Attack, Defense, and HP, maybe some others, some have multiple perfect IVs)
• Many natures are available, more can be bred. As of right now I have released all but Attack and Speed boosting natures. I might have a Defense or neutral nature hanging around.
• All of my Murkrow (right now) have Prankster, the Dream World (DW) ability. Honchkrow gets Moxie, you know! (Moxie and Rock Head are two of my favorite abilities)
• Some of my Murkrow have the egg moves Perish Song and Sky Attack. I think they also have Faint Attack (though that's nothing special)
• Most of my Murkrow are female
• All Murkrow that I have for trade are Untouched (UT). If they are not level one, it's because they've been sitting in the daycare for breeding purposes.
• A breeding pair may be available.

-=Skorupi=-

• IV bred
• Many natures
• Bred to know Night Slash
• Both standard abilities are available (Sniper and Battle Armor)
• All UT

-=Heracross=-

• IV bred
• Many natures available
• All UT

-=Shuckle=-

• IV bred for Sp. Defense and Defense
• Many natures
• Both abilities
• All UT

-=Axew=-

• IV bred
• Many natures
• Both abilities
• All UT

Those are just the pokemon I have oodles of. If you want anything in particular, ask. I don't feel like writing down every pokemon I have. It'd take days.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Could I get your Skorupi and Murkrow? Any nature and gender is fine.

CMT for this. Please post in my thread so I can find it quickly.

Back