• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❤Newbie here❤^^

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Hai I'm Vanilla Twilight! ^^ My name is Jocelyn but please call me Josie!❤ I'm 12 years old and in 7th grade! I'm a teen do not call me little kid >.> !!! Thanks❤

I got my username from Owl City song which I just was addicted to yesterday x3 Well I've been in other forums but this one is colorful :3 I hope I can fit in with everyone! I'm easy to talk to and would love to make new friends~❤

Thanks for reading this! Ummm Hope I can meet cha! Bai❤

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I love your name, and I love that song! Owl City is awesome <3

Welcome aboard to the forums, Jocelyn. That's actually one of my favorite names. <3 You'll totally fit in here, although we are very huge...it's easy to get into discussions, as well as make friends! The staff here are very nice and helpful, so don't be shy to approach them with any questions or concerns. :3

What got you interested in Pokemon? What's your favorite? Mine is...well, I'll let you take a guess. We have tons of Pokemon discussions there where you can discuss the games (whether old or the new XY games coming out in October!) as well as the anime, the TCG and more!

Anyways, great to meet you too! You seem sweet and nice! I'm sure you will like it here. See ya around and have a great time!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Vanilla Twilight, welcome to PokeCommunity. I don't know if you remember me from Poke Village. I don't know very much about Owl City haha, maybe I'll give your username a listen sometime. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, don't hesitate to give me a PM/VM. Though for questions you could also ask a mod or post in the in the correct forums. Make sure you read the rules everywhere you go, which means the main forum rules here. I hope you have fun here at PC :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Josie! Pretty cute name you got there. I'm 15 and in 10th grade myself. Don't worry, I won't call you little kid.
I agree, PC is a great place to hang at. You'll have no trouble fitting in.
Have fun and drop me a VM when you want!

Vanilla Twilight

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Yay~❤ I'm listening to it right now!♥

Are you one of the staff people? :3 You have a green name! ^^ I wove the name Josie and Claire x3 Just a little fact of my name likings :3 But I like pretty much everything so whateves :3

Well my big brother kept annoying me to play a Pokemon Card game with him so I did and soon I was playing Pokemon Yellow in his Gameboy which was when I was like..5 or 6? Haha something like that ^^ My favorite is Pokemon SoulSilver because you can walk with your pokemon and pokemon silver is there!♥ *dies* x_x

Thanks! c: See ya around as well! ^^

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Green names means we are Supporters, which means we donated to PC (cept me, I won my status haha). And SoulSilver is also my favorite Pokemon game, I liked that you could walk around with your Pokemon and I also loved the layout of the Pokedex.

Vanilla Twilight

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Ahhh...In Serebii if your name is colorful it means your a mod :3 Thanks for the welcome and FR JNathan c: ♥

Tabor62 I've seen your username around other places x3 as well as your profile picture well nice to meet cha! I also love the colors there ^^ !!

Years
Hi and welcome to the forums! I am new here as well! I thought you had gotten your username to that Owl City song...Owl City is OWLSOME (it's my favorite band)! :D

Years
Yeah...don't give me the credit of the pun though, since most Hootowls (A.K.A. huge fans of Owl City) use it, and I wasn't the one who thought it up LOL! :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to PC.. Hope you Enjoy your stay!! :D

Vanilla Twilight

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Haha thanks for those long words c

I really appreciate it x3 ❤

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
OMG! I love you username! <3 Owl City FTW Welcome to the forums Josie!!

I'm a big Owl City fan too if you couldn't tell. I have every Owl City album and every song on my iTunes library. I have an Owl City shirt but I want a lot more. In all honest I just love just about love any music Adam Young ( the only guy in Owl City if you didn't know) makes in general. He just really knows how to makes beautiful but catchy songs. I would definitely say I'm a HootOwl , in fact I would say I'm one of PC's biggest Owl City fans. Have you heard anything else from Adam? If not you really should. Definitely recommend his other projects Sky Sailing and Port Blue. All around I think he's an inspiring person to me and a wonderful song writer. So honestly I'm just a big Adam Young fan in general, but i love Owl City the most. I think we'll get along just fine then. XD

I loved Soulsilver, or should I say HeartGold cause that's the one I went with. I picked Gold version as kid and so I instantly went with HeartGold when I heard they were remaking the originals. Playing the game just brought back all of those memories of playing the originals and I loved the walking Pokemon feature as well. Much better than the originals and probably in my top 3 of favorite Pokemon games. My first game was Red version though which I played when I was only 7. So many good times. Now as I turn 21 in May, I still love Pokemon and look forward to the awesome things in X and Y.

Hope you enjoy it here and remember that if you have any question be sure to ask a moderator who are the users in bold blue and they will help you with anything. Also if you want to chat (maybe about Owl City??) feel free to send a Visitor's Message (or VM) to me. Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Vanilla Twilight your username is wonderful ahh, that song is incredible! And the video oh man ❤ You seem like the most adorable user I've ever seen so welcome to the forum, I hope you have a wonderful time here! All our staff members (in bold blue, orange and red names) are super friendly so make sure to go to one if you need any help and hope to see you around loads :)

Vanilla Twilight

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Thanks for all these compliments you guys made my face turn red! >///< I'll make sure to VM you all~♡

Thanks for that compliment AlexOzzyCake I get that a lot :3

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey Josie, welcome to PC! I love your user name, by the way!

PC is such a friendly place, I'm sure you'll fit right in, and make loads of friends!

If you have any questions/concerns, be sure to talk to a moderator, they are only too happy to help! I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm new to PC myself, but I'm having a great time so far and I'm sure you will too!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Hey there Vanilla!
I added you as one one of my friends, so feel free to chat with me.
And most importantly...... Welcome to PC!

Vanilla Twilight

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
I will totally talk to all of you guys ^^

I'm sorry If I don't respond or if you feel like i'm leaving you out! :c If you feel that way just tell me and I'll try super hard to not do that c: ❤

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Awesome username! I like it, its very creative, feel free to drop by anytime and vm or pm! You might find something interesting bout me.

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
Years
Your username shouts cuteness <3
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Josie! I myself am new, but you'll come to love most of the kind people here. As you can tell, I'm quite the sonic fan (avatar and sig images :P) if you've ever been on Pokemon Showdown (and if you havent, you totally should, it's great fun!), you might know me as either Shadow Lugia, Spookeon or Classic Sonic. If you ever wanna chat on PC, just VM me, and we can just talk.
Looking forward to talking with you, have a fun time!
~ Lugia.

Back