• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.: s a l a m e n c e e x :.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
yay time for some really good stuff:

galaxy_78_salamence_ex.jpg

salamence ex, me loves this card

just to clarify to some people,

THIS IS MY ART!

ok, and i don't want any one stealing it or else, BIG BAD PUNISHMENT!

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
This is broken beyond belief. Because the power is worded weirdly, whenever the opponent does damage to Salamence EX, and if you flip heads, they get all of your damage. I'm sure that's fair! ._.

Cool art, though.

Ionem

.biomechanic.
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2005
'ware the Big Bad Punishment. ;)

Anyway, even though I really don't like you, it's a great-looking card, and looks real. I don't know about its strength and stuff, because I really despise the game (I play more magic myself, it's more strategic and "mature"), but the card does look real.

Sauber C9

Mr. Anderson...
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2005
M4rtyn said:
well thats nice.

Anywho as always a great card. A li'l broken but as its a hey whats this strange rare symbole? is it extra rare? Explain yourself!
If you look closely, you can see that the rarity symbol is a holographic star(like many EXs use), and to the right of it is the set symbol.

QFred

Behold...
Years
Very cool, indeed!

The art, is awesome, as usual!

But the card itself is a lil' broken!

Because of that awesome art I'll give ya 837665/1000000

Years
Ionem said:
'ware the Big Bad Punishment. ;)

Anyway, even though I really don't like you, it's a great-looking card, and looks real. I don't know about its strength and stuff, because I really despise the game (I play more magic myself, it's more strategic and "mature"), but the card does look real.

then y relpy in it. Im not trying to start an fight wif u, but your a bit cruel
sorry off track
me sees nothing work wif it
u followed the tutorial 10/10 :D

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Ca?cad? ??s ?dv?ntu said:
THIS IS MY ART!

Shush. You are being rude by harping on people's mistakes. Cut it out.

As for the card, 10/10. Broken as all get out, but it looks nice and professional.

And so what if someone hates the poster and posts in there thread? If no trouble is caused, then let it go. Although, "I hate you" could have been left out of the post for goodness sakes. No need to be rude.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
The only way this card can be defeated is to hope for the best on the coin ._.; Just keep stratus diving for the win (it does lower damage but sanctuary, but that's the point... more chances to heal up Salamence)

Picture somehow reminds me of the Yugioh toon cards O.o;

Back