• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amber!! 3-D POKEMON!

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
The first ever pokemon gba/ds game to ever contian 3-d pokemon, well that most people know of!

Hey guys, i'm new and making a pokemon game called Amber, you are an rookie trainer, with your trusted pokemon (EEVEE, PIKACHU OR A NEW POKEMON BY ME) you set out to the cave near your town (p.s this is a new bit of the regeon, old bits will make returns) you discover Archie and Maxie, they tell you about the caves legend and then spot a Team Toxic member, you then battle him, afterwards he leaves (both ways he takes what he wants). you then decide to become eaither a team Magma member or team Auqa member, or stay as yourselfs (however making the different sprites may take a looooooooooong time) and then you begin your quest

oh and if anyone wants to help make the game, plaease say, also i have already hacked the 3-d pokemon onto the game, so don't worry :)

Last edited:
Years
Also, this isn't the hacking section, so if this is a hack (which I doubt, judging by the 3D stuff) it should be moved to the "Emulation" forum.

Back