• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
...Your top 5 Sony video games? Or in other words, your top 5 video games that play on the Sony-brand consoles. Yes, this counts for every console/handheld Sony made - PSP, Playstation Vita, PS3, PS2, or PS1, and so on (if I missed any).

For example, mine are:

5) Disagea Hour of Darkness (PS2)
4) Persona 3 (PS2)
3) Tales of Graces (PS3)
2) Tales of Abyss (PS2)
1) Persona 4: Golden (Playstation Vita)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I haven't played many so I don't really have many to choose from. But out of the few that I have places It would have to be the following:

1. Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
2. Kingdom Hearts II
3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
4. Uh .. Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Shippudden
5. and I guess Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2

Yeeeup. Never played many Sony games. You can say that generally I've been more of a Nintendo fan outside of well... the series (Tales of and KH) that like to be on multiple consoles. :x

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm a big fan of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's a fighter game that allows you to be in a series of matches with various PS video game characters. It's like Super Smash Bros., but only for Sony. The game has a variety of DLC packs, by the way, so if you're ever bored, then you could always go ahead and purchase one of them to enhance your gameplay experience.

Valkyria Chronicles is also one of my favorites. It's an anime-based RPG mixed with aspects from third-person shooter games. =) As for the other three, they would probably have to be Grand Theft Auto: IV, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, and Rayman Origins.

Last edited:

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
1. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (Playstation 2)
2. Dissidia 012: Duodecim (Playstation Portable)
3. Phantasy Star Portable 2 (Playstation Portable)
4. Kingdom Hearts II (Playstation 2)
5. Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (Playstation Portable)

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
5. Tomb Raider IV (PS1)
4. Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
3. ICO (PS2)
2. Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
1. Dark Cloud (PS2)

Honourable mentions : Tomb Raider I, II, III and V (PS1), Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2), Final Fantasy X and XII (PS2), Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

ICO was one of the most visually-impressive video games I'd ever seen when I first played it, and Kingdom Hearts' light humor and lovely characters were a winning recipe, but no game drawed me in with its world-building gameplay, memorable side-characters, music, and expansive storyline like Dark Cloud did on any Sony console.

TY

2. Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3)
3. Ratchet and Clank 2 (PS2)
4. Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS2)
5. Terraria (PS3)

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
JUST 5? Crap.

1: Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time (PS2)
2: Radiata Stories (PS2)
3: Valkyrie Profile 2 (PS2)
4: Disgaea 2 (PS2)
5: Star Ocean: Second Evolution (PSP)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hard... Hard... Hard to choose just 5...

1) Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)
2) Persona 4: Golden (Vita)/Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
3) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3)
4) Okami HD (PS3)
5) Time and Eternity (PS3)

Back