• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Forum Adventure!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I tried this in Other Trivia but took a bit too advanced approach xD It's meant to be silly and fun and can go in any direction here, ok?

Something similar to this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=295606) but at times I might let you invent your own suggestions instead of picking one of mine.

When there are alternatives to choose between, just say what option you'll vote for, 1, 2 or 3, but make sure that your post has 4 words! Maybe promote your choice a bit?

The suggestion that gets the most votes before I post again wins. A suggestion needs at least 2 votes to be able to win though.

P O K é M O N
FORUM ADVENTURE!

Yeah, so now you have a fancy title. You need a character to be. And to be a character, you need an appearance. What do you look like?

1)
003.gif

2)
127.gif

3)
032.gif

Post away!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Who said she was young? Maybe she has dressed up cutely and dyed her graying hair... 8D nah ok let's have her young.

Choice roundup:

1) 1 vote
2)
3)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I vote for number three because I secretly wonder if that clown has a horrific secret like every other one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
He definitely has! Or maybe... SHE definitely has?

Choice roundup:

1) 1 vote
2)
3) 1 vote

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That is totally the reason.

Choice roundup:

1) 2 votes
2)
3) 1 vote

003.gif
You are a young girl with brown hair and a cute lass dress who CAN stand properly on one leg. Like any decent protagonist.

What is your name?

You are free to suggest any name now.
If you like a name someone else has suggested, just suggest the same name in your post.
First name to get 2 votes wins.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
What was your name again?

Lily hTHsjdjalskd

You mean Zoosmellston Lilorddsjd!"#&%/&

No wait. There seems to be some dirt in your cartridge. You take it out and to the classic blow. There we go! You put it back in and reboot your game life. Now, what WAS your name again?

003.gif
Your name is Zily Pillton and you are a young girl who likes to be zilly, uh, silly and show off how well you balance on one leg.

Now, an adventure needs to start somewhere. Preferably in a town, since you are not sure if you are strong enough to face the wilderness yet. What is your hometown?

1) Lilycove City (Hoenn)

2) Olivine City (Johto)

3) Fuchsia City (Kanto)​

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I hear Lilycove is very nice this time of year...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Oddish are blooming, Staryu's are gathering and scaring people away from the beach...

Choice roundup:

1) 2 votes

2)

3)

EDIT: changed rules a bit. The choice that gets the most votes win. Two votes is just minimum for a choice to be able to win. So if one alternative gets 2 votes quickly but another alternative gets 4 votes before I post an update, the latter wins.

So even if an alternative gets 2 votes, you can keep voting forevahh

> Lilycove City
You hail from Lilycove and this is where you find yourself at the beginning of our adventure. Here is a fine map of your hometown.

358xv79.jpg

What. That is way too small to see anything on. Can we get something larger?

Spoiler:

Now we're talking. This is your hometown. You are currently standing in front of the Pokémon Center, which is the cool red building. With you, you have your trusty pokémon partner which you have had for as long as you can remember. Which is just about last week.

What pokémon is that again?

1) Bouffalant
626.gif

2) Shuppet
353.gif

3) Wailmer
320.gif

4) Ditto
132.gif

5) Eevee
133.gif

6) Smeargle
235.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Starter? What is this starter you speak of? This is a pokémon. And a partner. Or just a slave, we'll see how things turn out.

1) Bouffalant
626.gif

2) Shuppet
353.gif
1 vote

3) Wailmer
320.gif

4) Ditto
132.gif
1 vote

5) Eevee
133.gif
2 votes

6) Smeargle
235.gif

Let's keep the voting open for just a little while longer. There might be someone here who thinks Bouffalant is a great pokémon cause it'll let you ride instead of walk, or Wailmer cause there's a slight chance you'd be able to traverse waters, or Smeargle because its moveset is customizeable as hell and that'll be interesting.

Then again, Eevee is also customizeable, in an eventual way, a Shuppet will indeed help with night fears and may even be nice to talk to with some psychomysterious powers, and with a Ditto on an adventure, you'd be able to overcome a lot of obstacles by letting it transform into stuff, right?

There's also a chance that none of these pokémon is actually able to do squat.

So much to take into account. Or just go with the derpiest or cutest one. That works too, I guess. Zily Pillton sure doesn't prefer any particular way of reasoning!

Back