• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
this game will most likely die like my others

so basically you must find out which pokemon will be suited for the person above you by their personality and stuff

so now lets start the game

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
446.gif
a munclax.
Just because it's the only pokemon I can see watching the show in your sig with you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Since you're a fan of the classics let's give you the classic Charmander for a partner.

Mentalii

Back
Years
The way Rena's holding Rika reminds of the way you hold a doll... Plus, Rena has a dark side. An awesome dark side.
A dark doll like Banette would be perfect for her.

Years
Your avatar depicts food, so I know who will be nice for you.

584.gif

I say Vanilluxe, cos well ice-cream is delicious.

Years
Your theme is Julian Assange, who is often known as a stereotype of the "White Haired Pretty Boy" according to TV Tropes. I see a Pokemon that looks beautiful and yet attractive like he is.

646-white.gif

Your partner would be Kyurem, specifically White Kyurem.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Since Oshawott happens to be your favourite Pokemon, I think that would be your perfect partner.

Back