• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (#2)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I made the first topic back in May but it died quickly, but since we got more characters revealed, the whole leak and other stuff I think a second thread is fine. We're also getting new information in PAX in about 4 days.

Confirmed roster thus far:
Spoiler:

Recent trailers:
Gamescom Trailer
Evil Cole Reveal
Raiden Reveal

Other info:
-Story mode. Each character has a rival and their stories are based on their confrontation with said rival.
-Final boss is someone from the PS1 era. (Popular belief is Polygon Man.)
-Items are available.
-Lara Croft is de-confirmed.

Possible leaks:
-Solid/Naked Snake are in due to Cole's voice actor mentioning working with David Hayter. (Snake's VA)
-Ryu Hayabusa shown in a community image.
-Various modes like Capture the Flag. Also challenges for characters.
-Connor from Assassin's Creed 3. (The above and this is "leaked" by a guy who claims to have a credible source.)
-Kat from Gravity Rush and/or ICO from leaked blurry pictures.

Rumors:
-DLC characters
-No Crash or Spyro
-Only 20 characters
-No Final Fantasy characters.

So...thoughts? Hate it? Love it? Smash rip off? Looks fun? Post away.

Personally I'm gonna get it, but I have to say while the first part roster is satisfactory I'm rather disappointed with the third party. While I love Heihachi's inclusion, Big Daddy and DmC Dante are characters I don't associate with Playstation. (Especially when the latter's game isn't out yet.) I hope Snake really is in, since he's my most anticipated character, but with Raiden leaked I have my doubts. Even without him, I'm content with Jak, Heihachi and Drake though.

Last edited:
Years
I stand by what I said; this looks so fun! :D
I am looking forward to it.

I know loads of people are saying it is Sony's version of SSB, but who cares? XD​

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Raiden officially revealed

Also Sir Daniel and Nariko were in a Gamespot impression video that was posted earlier but taken down shortly after. I think it's safe to assume they'll be revealed tomorrow, and that there's more characters than what the leak has shown.

I have to say, I'm really loving Raiden. Not happy he's in instead of Snake, but still happy with his inclusion regardless.
Probably gonna end up using 5 characters:
-Jak
-Raiden
-Heihachi
-Evil Cole
-Sir Daniel (From what I saw before the video was taken down, he looked fun!)

Thank god it's a party brawler like the smash series, I don't have to worry on focusing on and choosing my main haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
First off, why the hell is Lara not in the game. =( Tomb Raider was a big PS title, imo.

Anyways, this game does have me excited, I loved SSB, and the fact that this is a PS3 version of it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Hope I have money for this!

PUT LEON KENNEDY IN

Back