• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a collection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Does anyone own a collection of anything? Whether it be a shell collection, car collection, card collection or even a button collection.
Myself, I collect cards; I have a vast and big collection of both new and old generation pokemon cards, and some of the old and new generation Yu-gi-oh cards.
I also collect money, hehe. And I like to collect posters to post on my wall in my room.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
Years
well, i collect coins with different pictures on the tails side, and i've being finding a quite bit...
...still not lot, but i can't find any lately.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
well, i collect coins with different pictures on the tails side, and i've being finding a quite bit...
...still not lot, but i can't find any lately.
Well, good luck collecting your coins my friend! Haha, do you any idea how many coins you've collected so far? I think I have most likely over 200 cards each..
And even if you cant find different tails sides, .. when you do, you will feel a sense of satisfaction which I think is always great when collecting things.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I collect YuGiOh Cards. :)
I keep them safe, too.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
Years

Well, good luck collecting your coins my friend! Haha, do you any idea how many coins you've collected so far? I think I have most likely over 200 cards each..
And even if you cant find different tails sides, .. when you do, you will feel a sense of satisfaction which I think is always great when collecting things.
well, not really, i don't really care if there isn't any. i have 41 coins and i have one golden rule, i DON'T collect the basic ones, if i do, 1 would have 47 coins.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I have a collection of guitar picks xD. I also have a collection of cards, mostly pokemon cards and some Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I've lost some of them though. I also collect coins and money from different countries.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I collect fairy things. Fairies are cool.

Years
I collect Pokemon cards, YGO cards, Gears of War things, Mermaid figurines, & Water Pokemon stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back