• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rmxp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerrekTrogdor

I rhino! I hunger!
Years
Um, I hope this is the right place to put this, sorry if it's not... :\

Anyway, I'm an experienced rm2k3 user, but I've heard talk about an "RPG Maker XP". I heard it was avalible at rmdownloads.com, but apparently that website isn't working. Does anyone know an alternative website where I could get it? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
KerrekTrogdor said:
Um, I hope this is the right place to put this, sorry if it's not... :\

Anyway, I'm an experienced rm2k3 user, but I've heard talk about an "RPG Maker XP". I heard it was avalible at rmdownloads.com, but apparently that website isn't working. Does anyone know an alternative website where I could get it? Thanks.

I am not sure if your supposed to do this, but I am a first to help anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
rmxp is an illigal rpg making program,
so i'd better remove that link,
cos it's against the rules.
(anyway, the link doesn't work)

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
^^^Then why do U use to make the game?~no offence~

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
freakboy said:
its illegal to download rmxp,
but if you have bought rmxp you can make games legally
Exactly what I was going to say.
It can also be LEGAL by getting a license of some sort that certifies you have payed for your copy.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
They're releasing RMXP is the US. You'll be able to buy it soon.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Dan48 - I've removed the download link and your thread advertisement from your post, please don't do that again.

Cursed - please don't bypass the four word and 25 character rules. They're in place for a reason.

KerrekTrogdor - Just wait for RMDownloads to get back online or use google or a p2p program. If you have any questions then use the Help Thread. Anyway...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back