• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ NFE! ] Pokemon of the Week! [ June 16 - 23 ]

pick a cutie x

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/back/627.png[/img]

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/back/173.png[/img]

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/back/278.png[/img]

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey y'all!! Welcome to Pokemon of the week! Every fourth week, I've decided we'll have an NFE week. So the three Pokemon we're voting on this week are unevolved cutie pops! Let's see what we got!

Rufflet!
627.gif

Cleffa!
173.gif

Wingull!
278.gif

So, which one of these adorable bbys do you want to be in the forum splash next week?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm picking Cleffa. It's a very cute Pokemon from my very favorite generation. I honestly don't care much for Wingull, but Rufflet was certainly a tough contender for my affection this week, since it is a very cool looking Pokemon who evolves into a friggin bald eagle!

Remind me to use a Cleffa one of these days. >.<

blue

gucci
Years
I'm always gravitated towards the Hoenn Pokémon, that's why I picked Wingull.

I'm not a fan of the Clefairy line and as for Rufflet, I love it's design but I've never used it so it wouldn't really be fair to judge it based on solely appearance. Wingull and Pelipper are an awesome bird duo, two that have been stand outs for me for a long time now! Cute.

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
If I had to pick one of the three for my team, I'd definitely go for Cleffa. Wingull was just never one of my favourite pokemons and I've never used a Rufflet before, so... Going for what I could use.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I must say Cleffa!
I just love that little ball of cuteness.. I do not really like Wingull and/or Pelliper! Rufflet does look cute too, but hey.. I'm still a girl and pink is the way to go!

Years
I'm picking Cleffa as well, cos I have a soft spot for cute Pokemon as well.

And I love its evolution line as well!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Wingull is definitely my favorite of the three! It makes me think about beaches and oceans, and it's also one of my favorite flying-types. I also like Rufflet, but not as much as Wingull. Cleffa are cool because they are from outer space, but I've never used one before (unlike Wingull and Rufflet).

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
WROOOOAR PEEKO

I love Wingull though. Personally I think it's the most adorable thing ever, so my vote goes to the little seagull. :]

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Aaah I'm going to chose Peeko - I mean, Wingull. I liked Mr. Briney and Peeko in the games and especially in Pokemon Adventures, so yes, definitely choosing Wingull. She's really cute too, even though I don't really like her evolutionary form. But this is about NFEs, right?

Now about the other too, I like Cleffa too, she's a cutie pie, and I'm actually using a Clefable now as my lead when I go around Unova capturing Pokemon. I still need to breed to get Cleffa though. Rufflet, well, I've never used him, though I've had both White and White 2, but then again, I don't really use Normal/Flying types that much.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Gotta love Wingull. First flying-type pokémon I ever caught - being imaginative as I was, I nicknamed it "GullyWings" xD. Peeko's the best character in Emerald too :P
Plus as a water/flying-type Wingull / Pelipper are way less terrifying than Mantine (And to a lesser extent Mantyke) - I mean c'mon, stingrays killed Steve Irwin!
I'm also not a fan of Cleffa's family - I like the designs, and they have their uses in battle but they always disappoint me. Had a Rufflet once, evolved it into Braviary. Sure it was strong, but something about it, like a lot of Gen V pokémon, means I just can't love it enough. Despite what I said about Cleffa, I've not had a Wingull as a team member for years.

So definitely GullyWings Wingull.

Years
I must say Cleffa ! I don't know why but I have never particularly liked wingull :/ Rufflet is cute too but... Cleffa wins ! :)

Years
I don't particularly like any of them and there are many NFE designs I prefer to them all, but I guess I'll pick Rufflet on the basis that it's the cuter of the three and evolves in to Braviary. Braviary > Pelipper or Clefairy & Clefable

I hate Wingull for all those endless encounters in R/S/E.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
It's just gotta be Wingull. I mean come on, just look at how cute the thing is I can't even recognize how perfect it is klsjdflhjgoiherioj.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I finally decided to vote for Wingull. I like the other two, but I like Wingull's simple design. Plus, Wingull was my first Pokemon I caught (excluding my crap first playthrough of Yellow) so GULLWIN will always be special for me! :) And I mean...look at it. It's adorable.

WROOOOOAR PEEKO!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
WROARRR I voted in the poll, but forgot to post.

My vote goes to Cleffa. She's cute, pink, nostalgic fuel for me cuz RBY, and if you manage to get seismic toss or soft boiled, she's an amazing team member. The two birds are alright, but I never really bonded with them. I've never used Rufflet in-game and Wingull was my HM slave. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back