• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Level 2 Milotics With Mirror Coat

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
yes, i have finally began my breeding today. so far, i have only gotten 2, but have a bunch more feebas i need to evolve. obviously the most annoying part is feeding him all the poffins in order to get him to evolve :P

yes, all they have is
Splash
Mirror Coat

so they are ready for your customization. behold, that painful son of a poop, milotic, why take the work of finding a feebas, and giving him all those poffins, in order to evolve him? why not just take one of mine, and get boosted exp!

OH BOY!

just make me an offer, and we'll see. i plan to produce some more milotics in the near future, they are just a pain to breed, so good offers, i await you ;)

also have a ton of eevee eggs, but will hatch them before making the trade, you gotta have boosted EXP durr :3

Milotic.png

[edit] oh yeah, please be patient with trades. i'm at work most of the day, and can only trade when i get home. i still read the boards at work though. i'm also not going to just give all of them away instantly, i gotta let this thread unfold first :(

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
also, i have a bunch of feebas from when i was trying to get a feebas that would breed with my corsola, so i could give them all mirror coat, so if you want a free level 1 feebas (i have no idea why) with your trade, just let me know, teehee :P

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 13, 2008
bah! i forgot to water my berries before work, and let my friend borrow my DS :( i guess i'll only get 3 berries per tree instead of 5 >_< it's okay, the offers aren't coming in that fast anyways, if this keeps up everyone who wants one should get one :P

Years
Feebas?
I need a Feebas^^
I don't care about its moves and level.

What do you want in return?
Are there any Pokémon you still need?

Perhaps a Sinnoh starter or a Cyndaquil.
I can also give you shiny stones if you want.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
Years
  • Age 31
  • NJ
  • Seen Jul 31, 2013
Could I have a Modest Milotic for a Spiritomb or a Regigagas? And if you have a Fire Stone, could I have one of those as well, and I'll attach a good item to the Spiritomb or Regigagas?

Back