• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Border [HUGE Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
So basically, I'm sure you have all seen Let's play borders. Well listen up:

What I thought up last night that I am gonna start on this week is a universal Let's Play Border that will span across and work for any Pokemon game. It is going to take a lot of time and resources. Any resource help would be appreciated. The longest part is going to be setting up every single Pokemon across 6 different boxes for the lineup, so pics of all Pokemon (png only so it's transparent) would be much appreciated.

Thoughts and comments?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This isn't really an art related discussion. Nor do you really explain what you want to do. If someone doesn't know what "Let's play borders" is, they'll have no idea what you're talking about. However you can find all Pokemon sprites here. All Let's Play discussion goes here. I'm going to lock this one up.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back