• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have a large number of one Pokémon

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
if you could have umpteen number amount of a certain Pokémon, meaning a large qty of that Pokémon, what Pokémon would you want in a large number?

I'd like a large number of Flareons

Nakala Pri

I would have a large number of Pikachu's or Skiplooms, I love them so bad! They are the best thing since sliced bread. :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha sliced bread is good so that's truly good then.

I would like a large quantity of... Swablu maybe. To cuddle up with and to be my pets. They would fill up my apartment and live on my balcony and, well, a home full of Swablu just sounds like a lovely idea. Without itchy spores or anything that Jumpluff could give off, or hurtful sparks of electricity that Mareep might give. And I'd wear one as a hat in the winter, for sure.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I would love to have my own "Patrat Clan" (I believe a family of meerkats is called a clan) hope his evolution, Watchog, counts too since it's from the same Pokemon - first reason, I just love them. Second reason, I bet it would be lots of fun playing with them all.

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
I would like a bunch of Vanillites. Then I could eat them all.
NO I'M JUST KIDDING WHY WOULD I DO THAT :|
My real choice is... Look at my Username. Self explanatory.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I would have a whole team of Delcatties in competitive battling, that way my enemies would just take one look at my team and not only laugh but admire how ballsy I am to be using a team of Delcatties and they would just surrender out of sheer admiration lol

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would like a whole group of Hitmonlee/chan/top so I can enter them in fighting tourement around the pokemon world.
what I am ninja after all..

tnfsf11

I would have a whole team of Gengars, each being extremely fast with low defenses & the move "Destiny Bond"...
Why? So that when I get into the E4 I make each Gengar use Destiny Bond & get OHKO'd & instantly kill the foe with it, pretty tricky huh ;) ofc I'll need a bunch of revives too :P

Years
Well the choice is simple. I liked dragons so there would be at least 5-10 members of every dragon I should have. No single Pokemon is my most favorite so I can't decide it

Years
Emolgas and Pikachus! D'aww they're so adorable and I'd love to have more than one of each. <3 Though I'd have to watch out for the electricity... haha.

Sirfetch’d

I would have dozens of cute and cuddly Castforms. It is my favorite Pokemon ever and I would love to have so many of those cute little guys <3

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I would choose Eevee. I love dogs and Eevee has a lot of evolutions and if I find those stones I can have different kind of Pokemon. :3

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I was originally planning on saying Sandshrews. Like, just keeping a huge horde underground. Perhaps something like Diglett.

But I must agree with the Artificial-Insanity. An army of Dittos would be, hands-down, the best choice

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
For me, it would most likely be Vulpix. They are very cute-looking. Whenever I go outside, I could always take one of them with me so that I'd never feel alone. They're soft and fluffy, so it would feel very comfy to have them in your arms. I'd always have a few of them in my bed when sleeping, so that they would make me feel less afraid when there's thunder and heavy wind outside. Plus, with their body heat, I don't think that I would ever feel cold. Haha.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
I would have a large number of an Electric Pokemon so I could have free Power. :) Or have a large number of Hariyama because no one would be able to get to me. I would be untouchable.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
I would have a team of Wailords so I could go on the middle of the water and keep running across them and everyone would think I look cool.

Back